【♥︎TwentyNine ♥︎】

Alois's POV:

I took a step in the airport, I went to get my plane ticket and waited for it the board.
I looked at my phone getting a message from Eric.

' Hope everything went well and keeps going well! Have a safe flight love! XoXo! 😭😊'

I smiled I heard the news and looked up seeing that they were talking about the Phantomhive company.

"Today we have learned the Mans worlds biggest billionaire has been in the hospital, he was shot—.." they continued speaking
I frown looking down.

He got shot because of me.
He didn't have to save me. He didn't had to do anything.
I may seem like the cruel one here, he loves me but I don't anymore.
One mistake was enough to lose me.
He did many of them.

"Now boarding for New York City"
The airport announced.

I got up and dragged my things with me.
Having my ticket on my hand. I gave it to them and they let me pass, I was finally in the plane I put my bags up and sat down next to the window.

People boarded the plane until it was, finally it was closing and ready to leave.
It took off, I stared at the sky and clouds.

Below I could see the city, the city Ciel Phantomhive build most. There was his tower, standing golden and shiny.
I wont forget this place, a beautiful place where there are many memories.

And that was how my life was being in love with someone different from so many other people...

A person that shows much more love than anyone else could.

I could remember how he did it, so perfect, yet so gentle showing me his true side, it was breathtaking.

He showed me love and protection.
He wanted to keep showing me more taking me everywhere with him, and anywhere we would go it'll just be magical after the whole day.

His incredible body against mine, a feeling it might linger on me for life.

He did his best.. but he had secrets of his own that he didn't let anyone know.

Dark secrets.

And

Lies in the dark.

that was how it was living in the life of the famous Billionaire of the world.

Ciel Phantomhive.

I hope to see you in another life, Ciel.

Fin~*.