【♥︎Two♥︎】

The next Morning the blonde got up and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.
"I wonder what I'll do today" he said to himself eating.
He saw his phone buzz and looked to see a new message it was from Eric.

❝iMESSAGE From:
ERIC🌈
7:25AM:

Hey Cutie!~ Remember we will open the bar tonight at 8 this time~ make sure to make it on time.
XOXO, Eric❞

The blonde giggled and finished eating. He went to his room and put on a shirt with a London design and his short bootyshorts jeans.
Putting his high black knee socks and his boots.
He was ready and fixed his hair before leaving his apartment.

He decided to walk to the city since it wasn't that far only a 30 minuet Walk.
As he walked he smiled and inhaled breathing the beautiful morning air.
Something was keeping the blonde happy.
When he finally made it to the city there were so many people and stores everywhere.
He walked around and was looking at the stores. So many cute and expensive fashion clothes.
As he walked around the stores the blondes eyes were caught by a large tall golden building.
He looked up and read the buildings name.

"Phantomhive
Co."

Curious he walked inside the building and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Everything inside was enormously incredible, everything inside that building felt like each and every item was up to 1k expense.
He walked over to a painting of a large masterpiece that was worth a million dollar.

The elevator doors opened as the Famous Blunette walked out with his assistants and some guests. His face blank as their assistants informed him about meetings, until his eyes met the body figure of the blonde he knew last night.
He watched him looking over at the painting like if it was a museum.
He looked at his assistants and guests "Great, we can all talk about this later I'm taking my break, have a good day" he said as his assistants and guests nodded leaving.

The Blunette walked behind the blonde.
"May i help you?"
The blonde jumped a bit and turned around as their eyes met. And he hesitated to speak.
"a-h no actually I-I was about to leave" he said.
His heart was starting to beat rapidly at the space between them.

The Blunette clicked his tongue and smiled at the blonde. "Why don't we come to my office? I still have questions for you" he said with a small smirk on his lips.
Alois's heart skipped a beat and shyly nodded.
The Blunette gave a simple nod and walked to the elevator as the blonde followed.
When the elevator doors opened Ciel let Alois enter first and then he got in pressing the button to the top floor.
Once the doors closed there was a awkward silence between them but the elevators music helped kill the silence.
The Blunette glanced every second at the blonde.
Until the elevators doors opened he let the blonde walk out first and leaded him to the only two large doors in the straight hallway.
Opening the doors to his office they both got in.
"Have a seat" the Blunette smiled at the blonde.

The blonde smiled softly and sat down watching the Blunette walk to his desk and sit on his chair as his blue eyes met the blondes blue icy eyes.
"Did you just moved here?" He asked the blonde

"Well I already lived here but I moved more closer to the city, I wanted to be closer to my new job" he smiled.

The Blunette glanced at the blondes lips.
And nodded.
"I see, I didn't expect to see you at my bar and show up like that last night"

Alois looked at him a bit afraid to ask. "How I s-showed Up last night? In a bad way?"

The Blunette got up and walked close to the blonde and leaned back on his desk looking at him.
"No, I wasn't expecting to meet a new worker like you"

"Is that a compliment, Mr.Phantomhive?" the blonde smiled and laughed a little.

The Blunette stared at his lips, his finger impatiently tapping his desk.
"I never give compliments unless it's about something important"

The blonde bit his lip and looked away feeling awkward. "Oh..."

"Aren't you curious about me?" The Blunette asked the blonde as they met eyes again.
"Don't you want to ask me questions?"

The blonde bit his lip again.
"How did you become a great successful business man?"
'Great my questions are boring and stupid all the time' the blonde thought.

The Blunette smiled.
"I worked hard to earn what I have now, I Came from a rich family and they tough me how to become a successful business man like my father."

"I see, you're very young and handsome" Alois smiled and suddenly blushed realizing what just came out of his mouth.

Ciel smirked. "I get that all the time, but yours is just more sweeter"

Alois blushed more as they stared at each other's in the eyes. Ciel stopped leaning back on his desk and made a step closer to the blonde and bend down resting his both hand on the chairs arm rest, his face close to the blondes, having no respect for personal space.

The blondes blush darkened. "Mr. phantom-"
He was cut off

"Call me Ciel." The Blunette smirked.
"Will you mind if I take us out for lunch?" He asked the blonde.

The blonde bit his lip and slowly nodded "I don't mind"

(( Im sorry Im slow at updating! I do hope you guys are enjoying this story I'm trying my best to keep it entertaining for you, I hope you guys don't mind but votes and comments can help me update faster. :3
Thanks for reading!~ see you in the next chapter!~))