【♥︎ Thirteen ♥︎】

Alois' POV:

I woke up and got a white blouse, putting my black bootyshorts and my black high knee socks with my boots.
I combed my hair smiling at myself in the mirror.
I checked the time it was almost 9:30AM.
I knew Ciel was going to come pick me up any minute now, my heart was flushed with so many love, thinking of Ciel.
I giggled and put on some lip gloss, when I heard a knock on the door.
I walked over to answer it and saw Ciel there dressed in a normal black T-shirt and some jeans, he was wearing a regular everyday clothes. Seems like he's not taking me to the company this time.

"Ready?" He asked me with a gentle smile on his face.

I nodded "yeah so ready!" I smiled at him.

He nod "let's go then" he waited for me to come out and lock the door, I did just that and wrapped my hand around his arm, walking down the stairs to his BMW i8.
He opened the door for me, I got in and sat getting comfortable, buckling up.
Ciel got in on the drivers and did the same, turning on his vehicle, he drove past the city it was all beautiful.
I had a smile on my face all the time especially when I'm next to him.
It's like nothing else matters, I'm safe enough around him.
It feels so nice.
Shortly soon, we arrived to a woody area, god it was such a beautiful scenery here.

"Where are we going?" I looked over at him with that same smile.

"I thought I'd let you see some good sides of me, maybe even some fun" he chuckled as we pulled over at the front of a Zoo.
I giggled.
"I haven't been here in ages!" I unbuckled and got out the car.
Ciel turn off his car and got out locking it as he walked over to my side.
We held hands and walked over.
He brought us a pass, and entered in seeing a map in front of us.
"Where to?" He asked me.
My eyes focused on the map and saw the monkeys.

"Monkey road first" I smiled

He chuckled a laugh.

"What? They're adorable I swear!" I pout and he hugged me.

"Haha yeah sure let's go down that road first then" we began to walk. Ciel our on some sunglasses and his black cap.
Since he was a famous billionaire of course he needs his privacy with whoever he wants to be with.
We held hands and walked through many monkey species.
I pointed at some cute adorable ones who were cuddling.
Some were very young but so cuuute!

Ciel walked to a employee and talked to him.
I was too busy staring at those cuties but did give a few glances over at Ciel and the worker.
The worker walked and got inside the cage of the monkeys.
He then walked back with the monkey hand smiled at me.
"They do no harm" he said
I took it as it cuddled me.
I looked at Ciel and he laughed, laughs are contagious so if course I laughed softly too and cuddled the monkey Ciel pet it's head as we smiled.
"He's so cute" I said looking down at it.

"He sure is" Ciel agreed.

I returned the baby monkey to its place again, me and ciel continued to tour around the zoo spending a good time together.

We stopped by the Lions.
"A lion is the Animal I would be if I were one" he said

"Why would you choose to be a lion?" I asked looking at him.

"Because just by looking at it we have the same similarities" he continued as he stared at the Lion.
"That Lion looks for its prey, once he finds the perfect one, he wants it badly and won't give up. He'll do whatever it takes to get his prey under his control, taste it's skin, flesh, enjoy it as much as it wants, with all that strength he has, his speed, it's amazing how it calls itself a Lion King" he smirked.

I looked at Ciel. "Oh yeah, they're a very strong Animal and predator"
He looked at me and kissed my neck.
I held back a moan, biting my lip.
"C-Ciel..." I murmur.
"I know.. I just wanted to kiss your soft skin, it's so irresistible." He smirked pulling away.
I blushed and held his hand.

"Now lets go somewhere else." He said walking us out the zoo, back to his BMW i8.
We got in and he drove us to the beach where the sun was ready to set.
I took off my boots and socks leaving them on his car. He took off his shoes and lifted up his end of his jeans.
We walked near by the water.
Our bare feet touching the soft wet sand.
The water splashed out feet.
I smiled holding Ciel's hand.

I felt Ciel stop walking, I turned and looked at him.
He was staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I love you, Alois"

I smiled. "I love you too"

"I never want you to leave me..." his voice...

I frowned and placed my hand on his cheek.
"I'll never leave you, I love you too much to ever walk out of your life"

His ocean eyes stared at my icy blue ones.
He lean to me to my lips, our lips passionately kissed.

"I promise I'll never hurt you" He told me.

I smiled "I know, I promise to never hurt you too" I pulled away.
"If you don't want me to ever leave you theeeeeen~" I giggled and grasped out of his grip running away.
"Come after me and get me!" I laughed
I turned my head to look back and saw him running after me.
I screamed and tried to run faster but he catch up to me he wrapped his arms around my stomach and lifted me up as he spins us in circles.
I laughed and so did he.
He put me down and we kissed.

God this relationship is all I ever asked for...
I love this it felt so right, so perfect...
I'll never want to leave him.