【♥︎ Eight ♥︎】⚠️SMUT⚠️

When the blonde entered the mansion it was very surprisingly stunning.
He gasped and smiled.
Behind him the Bluenette closed the door and walked next to him.
"There's a reason we came here" Ciel said grabbing the blondes waist.
Alois looked over at him "oh really? Why?"

Ciel smirked and started to walk him to a long hallway, in the end there were two red dark doors.
"We came for this~" he opened the door revealing the Red Room.

Alois gasped and walked in looking around. "What is this place?" He asked touching the cuffs and looking at many different types of
Whips.

"My Play Room." Ciel closed the door behind him.
Alois looked up at Ciel and blushed a bit. "We came here for this? I don't understand... am I supposed to see this?"

"No." Ciel said undoing his tie around his neck while staring at The blondes Icy Blue eyes.
Alois stared back and bit his lip, watching Ciel walk over to him.

"We came here because you have to be punished." Ciel growled on Alois' ear.

The blonde bit his lip harder. "P-punish?... What am I being punished for?"

"I told you not to go far away, then, I find you talking and smiling next to a guy. I claimed you... you're not supposed to be next to any other male who takes you in." Ciel said serious.

Alois looked at him. "So I'm not supposed to get close to anyone...?"
The bluenette chuckled. "No... You're mine only" he growled, "now I want you to strip naked... This punishment is about to start"

Alois blushed and started to take off his shirt and his bootyshorts letting them strip down to the floor as he looked at his panties and was about to take them off when Ciel stopped him.
"Ill take care of that~" he crouched down kissing Alois lower left side stomach as his hands squeezed firmly onto the blondes ass.
Alois bit his lip looking down at Ciel.
He was feeling it, he was too curious about the punishment so he decided to tease Ciel to get to it.
Alois ran his fingers through Ciel's hair and pushed him back.

Ciel glares looking up at Alois "You're not the one to play with me..." he growled and got up,
Grabbing a Red Patent leather Blind fold, a Crimson Twisted monk. He walked over to Alois and put the blind fold on him.
Tying his hands together with the crimson twisted monk.
Ciel chuckled seeing the blonde being restrained. He walked over to the wall getting a long nice Black leather whip.

Returning back to the blonde he smirked and made the tip of the whip touch his chest gently lowering it down to his stomach reaching the point to his panties.
Alois felt the tingling and moaned softly.
Ciel smirked more and hit Alois' ass with the whip.
"A-AHH!~" Alois cried and held back the tears.
"You disobeyed me" Ciel said in a sharp cold voice.
Alois bit his lip and clenched his hands in fists.
"You're my pet" Ciel growled and threw another swing at the whip hitting Alois in the same spot of his ass.
Alois gasped and gripped harder on his fists feeling tears under the blindfold.
"Ha....Ha...." Alois panted.
Ciel chuckled and stared down at the blondes bleeding ass with the whip marks left on his pale skin.

Ciel felt the bliss when he whipped Alois hard, it was a weird but relieved feeling for ciel, he enjoyed his games a little too much.
Ciel's Dick was raging and aching him.
Now he was going to give Alois a real punishment.

Ciel walked and carried Alois' stomach over his shoulder and threw him on the bed.
The bluenette bit the blondes panties sliding them down to his legs then taking them off.
Alois blushed unable to see but felt every single touch Ciel made. Ciel undid The crimson twisted monk on Alois's hands and smirked going and whispering with his dark deep dangerous voice on his ear.
"You're getting a good punishment~" Ciel got up and walked over to Alois grabbing his both ankles and cuffing them into the Jag cuffs on the bed on both sides. He also cuffed His hands on the bed having him all restrained.