【♥︎ TwentyTwo ♥︎】

Alois's POV:

They took me out the cage.
Claude walked to me and lifted my chin up, we locked eyes.
"Claude.." I couldn't believe he was here.
"Alois, why were you out there?"
"I don't know... i got kidnapped..." i looked away.
"I have to go with Ciel he might be looking for me" I turned walking away but I got pulled back.
"You don't need to go with him. Elizabeth told me you are with him, so your relationship with him are as lovers." He stared at me.
I bit my lip, I wasn't sure what to say but I didn't care he knew I and Ciel were a thing.
"Yeah and does that bother you?"

He chuckled. "Of course it does bother me."

"Why?" I was confused why he would say that.

"There's some dark secrets the Phantomhives Hold that they don't tell you." He stared into my eyes.

"I'm co-confused... I don't understand" I stared into those golden eyes that knew everything mine curious about every single detail.

"I'll show you what I mean, come with me." He walked into a room and I followed.

Ciel's POV:

"Ciel!" I turned and saw Lizzy running towards me.
"The event is about to start we should go to make sure nothing wrong happens..." she frowned clinging her arm with mine.
"I haven't found Alois. I'm not going anywhere until I find him." I said loud and clear so she would go away.
"He could be at the event he probably lost himself out of the way there" she looked at me.
Maybe she was right,I sighed and headed towards the main hall where the ceremony was taking place.
Everyone was there, my eyes searched for Alois but he wasn't there, I didn't see those eyes of his nowhere around this room with hundreds of people.
"Lizzy are you sure?" I looked at her.
"Ciel relax I'll help you find him, here have a drink to help you calm down, don't get yourself stressed out, I promise we will find him" she smiled handing me a glass of wine.
I took the glass and sipped it the taste was odd. It was funny, this was Cherry wine and it never tasted this weird.
I stood there still trying to search for Alois, Lizzy went out on the crowd to look for him but after a while she came back.
"I didn't find him. Let's go upstairs and look there." She took my hand and we walked upstairs leaving all the guests downstairs their chattering and laughter faded as we walked upstairs to my room.
"He's not here either.." I looked around the room.
"I guess not." I turned and saw Lizzy pulling her zipper down dropping her dress to the floor, she had nice lingerie on her.
"I see you mostly needed help with that" she giggled staring at my crotch.
I looked down and I had an erection, I don't understand how this happened.. I did felt some excitement after having that funny feeling in me.
"Ciel just know you're always welcome to fill my tight pussy~" she walked over to me every move of her hips were so sexy.
She kissed me and unbuttoned my white blouse.
I kissed back it was hard to control myself when I'm excited I needed this.
I undid my pants button and took them off I picked Lizzy up she wrapped her legs around my waist, her soaked pussy was grinding on my hard erected cock.

Alois POV:

Claude took me to a room where there were only a table with two chairs.
We sat down as he began to speak.
"The Phantomhives hold many secrets... not a single one of them are good especially not for you, I wouldn't want you to get hurt." Claude stared into my eyes.
"Please explain to me what kind of secrets are you talking about." I frowned.
"Ciel isn't the right one for you Alois, he fucks his cousin all the time. They do the wild sex with the kinky things. I've heard rumors that Ciel doesn't love, he only fucks, and fucks up with peoples emotions." He said

My heart stopped and my face fell entirely....
I remember Ciel saying he doesn't love but he fucks hard...
Is this why he's been hiding and feeling odd whenever he left?
He didn't mean all those things he said to me and those promises..... those damn promises....
I stared down at my lap playing with my hands my vision was blurred by the tears in my eyes, tears dropped down on my skin as I smiled at myself.
"I could never be more hurt than this..." my voice broke.
"I questioned every day...." I closed my eyes feeling more tears drop on my hands now frowning.
"Was he the right one?" I sobbed "because I loved him so much... I really did... what am I to him?..." I screamed.
"Alois..." claude frowned

"Why would he do this...? Why would he do this to me... I ... I thought he loved me...." I was losing my breath as I gasped for air sobbing and cleaning my tears with my hands.
Claude got up and hugged me.
"Should I bring you back home?" He whispered to me.
"Yes please... i can't stand another minute being here..." I hugged Claude.
He nodded and we walked over to the front house we got in Claude's car and he drove hours back taking me to his place.

We sat down together in the couch.
He offered me drinks and we had tea.
"I should head back home.." I said
"No you can stay here" Claude took my hand into his kissing it.
It felt weird and I wasn't used to it....
I moved my hand away.
"Claude... I should really go... I'm not comfortable..." he kissed my neck pushing me down to the couch.
It felt so wrong... i tried pushing him off me "Claude...!" I finally pushed him and got up.
"Don't do that to me!" I walked towards the door.
But I got picked up.
"You're Mine Alois, I bought you, so I claimed you. But tonight I'll show you who you belong to now." He walked upstairs.
"No no! Stop it! Claude put me down!" I screamed and hit him kicking him but it wasn't strong enough to make him let me go.
He threw me to his bed  trying to take off my clothes but I didn't let him, I saw anger on his face and then he started ripping off my clothes,tears rolled down my cheeks. "Claude please!" I sobbed.
"I'm owning you tonight, you're mine and not Phantomwhore's bitch anymore." He got naked and managed to get me naked.

I sobbed begging him to stop, but he didn't listen.
God... how I wish Ciel was here to save me... but i have no one now.
I can't trust no one.