【♥︎ TwentyThree ♥︎】

Ciel's POV:

I got my senses back before I was going to enter Elizabeth. I stopped and got my boxers and pants putting my clothes back.
"Where are you going?! Aren't you going to fuck me, Ciel?" Lizzy whined
"I only fuck Alois." I rushed out the door putting on my shoes.
I felt my heart beating so fast. Something wasn't right. It clearly wasn't.
And Alois was nowhere found... where could he be? I ran to my parents secret room where all the security cameras were, I reverse the recorder back to where the auction was and when Alois got up. My eyes widen as I saw everything. My fist clenched and grit my teeth.
Anger was flowing through my body.
I rushed out the room and my parents manor, I got in my car starting it.
I called my office and told my assistant to hand me over Faustus' Personal information.
She gave me his phone number and his home address.
I dialed Claude's phone as the line was ringing. I sped up the car hoping that bastard hasn't touched Alois.

Alois's POV:

I gripped the sheets and moaned in pain as I was being pushed back and forth with Claude's thrusts.
My face was covered in tears and more kept streaming down.
"You're doing so great~" he whispered in my ear pulling my hair back making me groan.
Claude's phone started ringing, claude only picked his phone to see the ID caller.
"Oh? Seems like your boyfriend found and and is probably making his way down here." He smirked.
I felt happy... Ciel is coming to get me..
"But he won't get you." He laughed.
He thrusted harder in me stretching me more as I screamed in pain. "S-sto—p!" I sobbed.
"P-please!" I was begging him it's all I could do.
"Now that is really fucking sexy~" he growled.
I shut my eyes gripping tightly to the sheets and moaned in pain.
Claude came in me, filling me up with his hot sticky cum.
It was dripping fast out of my ass down my legs and the bed.

Ciel's POV:

"FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!" I threw my phone hard to my side and stepped all in the pedal. I drove faster speeded up to 150, car was worth I was still cautious of the road just wanting to get to that bastards place.
"I'm coming to get you Alois, I promise."

I stop walking, He turned and looked at me.
He was staring at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I love you, Alois"

He smiled. "I love you too"

"I never want you to leave me..." my voice broke...

He frowned and placed his hand on my cheek.
"I'll never leave you, I love you too much to ever walk out of your life"

I had that flashback.
Something special something I promised him.
I don't want to lose him... he's the best thing that's happened in my life he's changed me.

I made it to the location Claude and Alois were in.
It was a mansion.
I got off my car and put something on my back hiding it between my pants and under my shirt and jacket.
I ran inside the property and busted inside the manor.
There I saw Claude standing and Alois beside him.
Claude was Holding him by the collar of his shirt.
"I'm surprised you found us." He chuckled
"Shut the fuck up and hand me Alois!" I growled.
"No. He's mine, a Two billion worth just for him. I claimed him already." He smirked at me that ugly dirty smirk I wanted to break off his face.
"I claimed him first he was mine since he came here to begin with, he worked for me." I smirked.
"Ah then he was really good I enjoyed him a little too much~" he smirked.
My eyes looked over at Alois's he was just staring at the ground not looking at me, he had marks on his neck.
"What the fuck did you do to him?!" I yelled in anger I was so furious.
"Oh just something nice I been waiting to do long ago just fill him up that's all."
When those words came out of Claude's mouth my temper broke out.
"You fucking piece of shit!"
He threw Alois back and that's what made me even more angrier I ran and punched him hard making him fall on the floor as I kept punching his both sides repeatedly swollen his face, I continued without stopping.
"C-Ciel stop!" I was getting pulled back by Alois and I accidentally pushed him hard to the ground I got up and took out my gun from my pants and cocked the gun pointing it on his face.
He only spit some blood on the side and smirked at me.
"See Alois, It's not safe to be around a Phantomhive, they aren't as nice as you think, right, Mr.Phantomhive, you hide so many secrets that the world can't know but I know it." He said
"Shut up!!!" I smacked him with the gun.
"Tell him everything if you really love him. Sooner or later he will find out and you'll be left alone, Ciel." He chuckled.
I froze and my heart beat. There's no way Alois Can know anything not at all it will hurt him and he will run away... that's my biggest fear..

Alois POV:

Ciel was still and Claude only chuckled the silence broke when some heels ticked inside the manor
We all looked up and saw Ciel's Cousin, Elizabeth. And two of the bodyguards. They grabbed Ciel back as Claude got up and gripped my waist.

"Ugh... It all had to be ruined!" She glared at me.
"Oh sweetie did you enjoy it with Claude?" She laughed.
Claude smirked and gripped my cheeks forcefully kissing and licking my cheek.
I whimpered and shut my eyes.
"FUCKING LET HIM GO ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Ciel yelled, I opened my eyes and he was violently trying to break free.
"No Ciel, you don't deserve someone like That blonde bitch. My plans were working fine until you had to ruin it, but of course he ruined it all to begin with!!" Lizzy yelled.
"So we did plans, I decided to kidnap Alois and sell him off, distracted you and your family, Claude got to claim what he wanted, and I was supposed to get what was mine back!" She growled staring at Ciel dead in the eye.

"I'm not yours! I never was. And I'll never be! I'm Alois's and he's the one who will always have me no matter what!" Ciel yelled back at her.
My heart beat, the pumps were strong enough to silence the room and just hear it and my breathing. I stared into ciels eyes, those eyes that I love... so memorizing, lost in them I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

I love you Ciel.