【♥︎One♥︎】

(( This is a re-upload!!!
Its for you guys to enjoy, I will try to keep updating this one. Until I finish the book, so thank you for understanding!~

-Alois' Admin~ ❤︎))

The Blonde Boy Looked at himself in the mirror before letting out a sigh.
It was his first night to work in a nice luxurious bar.
He's been wanting to work in that bar for some time now, that's because he's heard many people say they pay well there, the riches tip you more than just a Hundred bucks. It's also the best bar in the city for its expensive designs and brands.

The Blonde smiled at himself and practiced on his charisma. He fixed his white long sleeve shirt that was cut on the top exposing his bare pale shoulders. He glanced at the Clock across his room and saw it was 7:40PM his eyes widened knowing he was going to be late on his first night of work running to get his door keys and exited his apartment locking the door and hurried down leaving the Apartments property.

The blonde took the bus to work killing 10 minuets off the clock.
He looked out the window seeing the rich urban city, there was so many colorful lights from stores. He smiled getting up once the bus stopped to his destination, he got off and turned his head to see a large building with purple lights shining, it was the bar.
He took out his phone to check the time seeing 7:55PM.

He quickly walked to the bar, his eyes not believing how there could be a bar this stunning, it shocked him how big the room was with even some dancers were included.
A guy walked beside the blonde and placed his hand on his shoulder making the blonde jump a bit leaving his thoughts.

"Oh Hello! I didn't mean to scare you, aren't you the newbie here?" Said the black haired  male. The blonde looked at him and saw he had ripped skinny jeans with boots, and his shirt was almost exposing 70% of his body. He knew right away that this male was gay, also by the way he talked.

The blonde smiled "Yeah, I made it just in time for work" he giggled
The male smiled back "you did honey! Now let me introduce myself, I'm Eric and I've been working here for two years, trust me, you'll love it here, there's so many new attractive men who walk in this bar everyday~"
The blonde giggled "I'm Alois, I do hope you can help me a lot since you're more experienced"
Eric smiled "oh we will be great friends, I'll help you know everything you need!" Eric dragged the blonde to the drinks at the bar. Eric showed Alois where all the drinks, ice, glass and toppings were at. After a 30 minuets of instructing him Eric went to the door and unlocked it the bar opened at 8:30PM.

Alois nervously stood there in the bar waiting for customers to walk in.
Eric gave Alois a thumbs up to make make him feel a bit better.
Alois smiled.

Customers started to enter the bar.
Alois smiled and went to take their orders as they sat in the bar stool.
'Damn right' Alois Thought, Eric was right about these men being attractive they all looked like they work in big businesses and the way their hair slicked back with gel was appealing with their smooth faces.
The blonde was being cat called by some of the customers as Alois walked around to get their orders done.

Alois ignored the men, the blonde knew this wasn't what he wanted, he didn't came here to pick a man and use him for his money he didn't want a sugar daddy or be a gold digger.
He came here to work properly to earn money and find true love.

Eric walked beside Alois and smiled "you're doing great Alois!"
"Thanks Eric it's a little hard when these perverts keep calling for my attention" He giggled
They both laughed, Time went by almost calling the day off, most customers left.
Alois and Eric were cleaning up the bar. Until a new customer entered the bar.
Alois looked up to see who it was, his blue icy eyes couldn't leave off the figure the customer had, he was caught staring.
"Oh yeah, that's our regular customer he always comes here at 11:20PM, His name is Ciel Phantomhive, he bought all the stores in the city, he's a billionaire, he's not worth trying to flirt with, he's got a stone cold heart." Eric said while looking at The Blunette walking towards them.

Eric patted Alois's shoulder and they both looked at each other as Eric smiled and left to the back of the kitchen leaving alois to take the customer under his care.

The Blunette sat in a stool letting out a sigh of annoyance. Alois looked at him and walked over smiling.
"Hello, what will you like to order?"

The blunette only stared at the blonde before chuckling softly "I haven't seen you here before"
Alois immediately nodded "yes well today is my first night of work"
Ciel glances at Alois's body, a smirk tugging his lips.
The blonde caught him and blushed.

"I'd like a glass of whiskey" ordered Ciel.
Alois nodded and walked over behind to get the glass and the bottle of whiskey he slowly turned a little to look back at Ciel only to catch him staring at him.
Alois blushed and walked to him giving him the glass of whiskey.
"Anything else?" Alois asked
"Your name" he responded

Alois was surprised "A-Alois, Alois Trancy, And You're Ciel Phantomhive, I've heard about you from my friend..."

Ciel drank a bit of his whiskey. "Yeah everyone in this city know about me but not about my life, they all know I'm a pocket full of money" he said before taking another gulp of his whiskey.
"Tell me about yourself" he looked at the blonde in the eyes.

Alois looked back. "I'm really no one important and there's nothing exciting to hear about my life it's pretty much just plainly boring" Alois laughed at himself.

Ciel only looked at him and chuckled getting up and paying for the whiskey. But on the other hand he gave Alois a small stack of cash.
Alois looked at it gasping watching Ciel leave but before he could Alois ran and grabbed him by the jacket.

"I'm sorry I can't accept this, it's too much!" Alois gave Ciel the stack of cash back.
Ciel was surprised only staring at the blonde for a couple of seconds "These are your tips they're not a lot" Ciel placed the stack of cash on Alois's hands then left the bar.

Alois looked at the cash and smiled blushing softly holding the cash close to his chest.
He walked back to the bar and cleaned up calling the day off.

When he arrived back to his apartment he flopped on the bed tired and had that little excited feeling taking out the stack of cash smiling. His heart was beating, he only giggled like a girl and held the cash close, it wasn't that he was excited about how much he earned, he loved the smell of what came from the Bluenette.

The blonde calmed down and looked up the Ceiling remaining quiet only his beating heart could be heard.

"I think I'm in love"