【♥︎ Seven ♥︎】

The two males were changed and the blunette kissed Ciel.
"I'll wait for you outside while you do your work" Alois told Ciel.
The blunette nodded
"But don't go too far" he had a serious tone looking at his boyfriend's icy blue eyes.

The blonde nodded and walked out of the office getting on the elevator the door closing and went a floor below to stop.
The doors opened and the blonde met eyes with a golden ones.
A tall handsome man.
He was wearing a nice suit that tightened his muscles.
Alois looked away knowing that if Ciel was here, he would probably be angry if he kept staring at the handsome guy.
The handsome male walked in and saw the button he was going to take already pressed.
He stood on the other side and glanced at the blonde that caught his attention.
The elevator doors closed and the awkward silence began.

"What were you here for?" The male said
Alois glanced at him and smiled.
"I had a meeting with Mr.Phantomhive"
The male nodded. "I see, what's your name?"
Alois bit his lip "Alois, Alois Trancy" he smiled.
The male smiled. "Claude, Claude Faustus"
Alois and Claude smiled at each other.
"Will you like to come over and help me eat lunch?" Claude asked Alois.
The blonde knew this was bad but he was hungry, he also knew Ciel will take hours when there's a meeting.
"Sure I'll love to" Alois smiled.

Claude smiled and nodded.
The elevator doors opened and Claude looked at Alois "You May first"
Alois smiled and nodded walking out, followed behind by Claude.
"There's this nice coffee shop, you don't mind coffees do you?" Claude glanced at Alois as they continued to walk out of the Phantomhive building.
"I don't mind" The blonde smiled.
"Good, they give fresh deli's there too" Claude walked to the street looking back at Alois making sure he's okay.
Alois smiled and skipped jumping on the white lines of the street making it to the other side with Claude.
The tall male chuckled and walked to the coffee shop and opened the door for Alois, the blonde walked in and loved the designs of the shop.
"Looks cute in here" Alois muttered to himself.
Claude glanced at the blonde with a smirk on his lips, walking to the ordering line and ordered his coffee and a deli sandwich.
"What will you like Alois?"
"The same as you" he giggled.
The male nodded and ordered the same after a few minutes of wait he got the orders and sat with the blonde on a table by the window.

"So what do you do as for work?" Claude glanced at Alois and took a sip of his coffee.
The blonde stood still remembering a flashback of the bar.
"Uhm...well I used to work at a nice bar but I had to quit right away"
"Why was that?"
"Well there were men who wanted to do inappropriate things to me... and it pissed off someone I know who cares about me" Alois blushed softly thinking About a Protective Ciel.

Claude smiled "I see."
Alois smiled "and what kind of work do you do?"
"Well I work helping customers get their own ideas created and to become existent as for running a new store for our company."

"Cool" Alois smiled
"It's not easy, their business will be paying us every month and had to approve." Claude ate.
The blonde looked at claude.
"You do look like a hard working person and nice too" Alois giggled
Claude locked eyes with the blondes blue icy eyes.
He then looked back away to his food.
"Well are you almost finished? I have to return to work in 5 minuets" Claude drank his coffee finishing his sandwich.
"Yep!~" Alois Gave a small burp getting up and stretching.
Claude smiled and got up leaving tips and walked outside with alois.

The blunette Walked out of his office and searched around for his boyfriend seeing no sight of him. He got in the elevator and impatiently had to wait for the elevator to make it to the bottom level.
When the doors opened to the main floor he looked around.
Worried he might have ran off, maybe he was right, he just been tripping over for a sweet sexy angel he couldn't let him run away, and so he ran his way out of the building and looked around.

Soon his blue eyes caught the eyes he's been wanting to see, those sweet Icy blue eyes.
But stopped seeing him next to a tall man.
Talking to him and a smile on his boyfriend's face. He gripped his fists and walked towards them anger written on his face.
The blonde looked over and smiled at his boyfriend running to him and hugged Ciel tightly.

"I'm sorry-" he got cut off by Ciel, who gripped Alois's arm and pushed him behind him glaring at Claude.
"Who are you?" Ciel growled at Claude
The tall handsome man watched his Boss's actions and smirked.
"DONT GIVE ME THAT FUCKING SMIRK!" Ciel growled
"Ciel please calm down... he's a new friend of mine he got me food, I was hungry while I was waiting for you.."
Claude kept smirking "I'm just a friend excuse me but I have work to attend to" he walked off.

Ciel wanted to punch him but looked at Alois.
"You're coming with me."
He grabbed Alois and walked towards Ciel's car just outside the Phantomhive company.
The blonde followed.

After getting in the car Ciel drove somewhere very unrecognized.
A place by itself alone with beautiful trees and road.
Finally they made it outside a enormous Beautiful Manor.
It looked more than 200 Million dollar manor.
Alois gasped.
"Where are we?" The blonde looked at Ciel.
"My home." Ciel smirked.