【♥︎ Four ♥︎】

Alois saw the clock he had 30 minuets to change for work.
He quickly got off his bed and walked to his closet looking for a pair of clothes, he found one and dressed in them.

(top picture, fuck Claude scratch him off)

Alois smiled at himself on the mirror and got his keys leaving his apartment. He walked to the bus stop repeating last nights same thing.
When the blonde got to the bar there were already customers in. He saw Eric look at him and smiled walking to him.
"Hey Eric sorry I made it a bit late, the bus was in the middle of traffic"

The black haired male smiled back "don't worry it was only 10 minuets late so it's fine, can you go take that customer's order he's been waiting for some time and I need to get others tables ready."

"Sure" Alois smiled and got his notepad and pen walking to the table.
"I'm terribly sorry for making you wait" he apologized
The man looked at the blonde, not to mention the man was very attractive. His nice black hair, he was tall and had muscular body.
He smirked "Oh I was about to complain about the bad service here, but with what I got.." he stared at Alois from head to heels.
"I'm satisfied with a great employee"

Alois gave a small glare.
"Is there anything you want to order or not?"

"Yeah, I want some champagne, just bring it with the whole bottle" the man said
Alois nodded and wrote it down. "Anything else?"
"A special offer" he said
"Special offer?" Alois looked at him confused.
"The special offer they also give, do whatever the customer says" he smirked
"Okay, Uhm so what will you like as your special offer?"
"I'll want to go to the kitchen and get my own ice and cherry to make sure any of that is in bad shape" he got up.

Alois nodded and walked him to the kitchen and opened the fridge with the fresh cherry jar.
"Well sir these are fresh and they're-" he got stopped as the man grabbed Alois's wrists and pushed him pinning him to the wall.
"Forget the cherry, I want your cherry lips"

The blonde moved his fists trying to break free. "Let me go! I'll scream louder!" Alois glared at the man.
"Then we take this to the hard way" he took out his knife and touched the blondes shirt.
Alois looked at him with eyes widen in fear.
"Now if you open your pretty mouth I'll show you what a little precious slut like you deserves" the man said before leaning to the blondes nude soft neck.

"P-please don't..." Alois bit his lip trying not to cry.
He was hoping Eric will walk in to help him.

The doors opened and the man got pulled off getting thrown on the table.
Alois opened his eyes and saw Ciel grab a knife from the table almost stabbing the man.
"Don't fucking come near my boyfriend or I'll stab you until your body is in pieces, now get the fuck out, NOW!" Ciel's voice was loud and harsh.

The man quickly ran out the kitchen.
The blunette placed the knife down and turned around to look at Alois.
He walked to him and searched around him. "Did he hurt you?"
"N-no I'm fine" Alois cleaned his tears in his eyes.
Ciel looked at him and placed his warm hand on Alois's soft cheek.
"I'm taking you home, let's go"
Ciel held Alois's hand and walked out the kitchen.
Eric saw and nodded at them, letting them go.

As the both got outside it was freezing.
Ciel took off his coat and put it on Alois.
The blonde blushed and held on his arms with the jacket.
"You're not working here anymore." Ciel told Alois serious and looked at him in the eyes.
"But Ciel-" he got interrupted
"No, I don't want you going into that bar anymore, guys will be picking you up and they will want to touch you, and they stare at your body like if it were theirs. But you're mine and I don't want another fucker to lay his dirty hands on what's mine"

Alois looked back into his eyes and he blushed more nodding.
"O-okay.. but I might need to find a new job..."

"I'll help you find a good clean job where nothing like this can happen" Ciel walked to his car and opened the door for Alois.
The blonde walked and got inside.
The blunette closed the door and got in the drivers seat turning on the car and drove off to the blondes apartment.

When they got there they both got off.
"I'll come pick you up early tomorrow to look for a job with you." Ciel walked to Alois.
The blonde smiled and nodded "thank you. I'll get up early and try not to keep you waiting"

The blunette smiled and grabbed Alois by the waist pulling him closer to Ciel and kisses him.
Alois blushed and pulled away. "I love you"
"I love you too" they kisses back for a little while before running out of breathe.
They pant and blushed.

"Now go rest, and we'll meet tomorrow"
Ciel kissed Alois's cheek.
"See you tomorrow~" Alois giggled and pulled away walking inside the building of his apartment.

As he got inside his apartment he took off Ciel's coat and hugged it smiling and giggling hanging the jacket on the wall and walked to his bed laying down and falling asleep.