【♥︎ Eleven ♥︎】

"What time is it?" Alois asked Claude as they huffed and looked at each other drinking some water from the bar.
"Almost 11PM" the male said.
"Shit! We have to go back Ciel might be looking for me. He won't be happy if I'm not there" he frowned.
Claude glanced at him and nodded 'There's something between the two of them, there's definitely something different about Mr. Phantomhive'
"Let's go then" he told the blonde.
They both walked out. Alois was walking beside Claude when he tripped a bit "ow..." he whined.
Claude stopped and looked back, he picked up Alois, carrying him in his arms.
"If you walk more your feet will get swollen with those heels." He looked at Alois' eyes
His icy blue eyes stared at the golden ones.
"Thank You, Claude"
He only nodded as he walked his way back to the Phantomhive Building.

"Where are you going?~" she got up and zipped her dress up, staring at Ciel who tied his tie.

"To Alois, I brought him here and I need to be with him now" the male said walking to the door.

"Really? What is 'he' from you? I thought he was a she. Ugh that's gross to think about." She yucked.

Ciel ignored her and opened the door walking out and closed it leaving her alone.

The blue haired man walked around searching for the blonde.

Claude placed Alois Down as they walked inside the building going back to the room where the party was.

"Back to the fancy party" Alois giggled.
Claude chuckled and nodded. "Yeah boring all over again."

"Yeah... I wonder where Ciel is right now." He said as he looked around hoping to find him.

Claude stared at the Blonde with a bit of pity. 'How Can such a beautiful soul want another ungrateful soul?'
"Perhaps he's still with Her." He took Alois' Hand.
"Look stop worrying too much about him. I'm sure he wants some business handled."
The blonde stared at Claude's eyes.
"R-right... I'm just overreacting and I shouldn't become too clingy..."
claude smiled and pulled him in a hug.
"I would never said those thing, I would been happy if you were clingy on me, you're too cute."

Ciel looked around until he saw his blonde boyfriend being hugged by Claude.
He clenched his fists and approached them quickly giving claude a glare he pushed claude aside and grabbed Alois' hand. "I was looking all over for you and I could never find you, all along you were with him?!" He said in angry words to Alois then he turned to claude and gave him the death glare. "What are you? What are you from him?" He was impatient waiting for him to reply.
"Fucking tell me!" He growled trying to keep it low.
"We're just friends" Claude said looking at the heirs furious face and he smirked.
'Now this is fun.'

Ciel kept death glaring him and pulled Alois with him out the party to the restrooms.
"Ciel..." Alois said lowly afraid if he messed up.
"What were you doing with him" he growled.
"Nothing much-" he got cut off
"Nothing?! Then why are you wearing this dress?! Where's the one you had before the party! Oh you had sex with him didn't you? How was he? Was he fucking better than me? Did you moaned for his ears to hear? Do I have to fucking punish you harder?!" He yelled at Alois.
"No no Ciel don't get it wrong!" His voice broke and he was holding back his tears.
"I would never let anyone do that to me... only you, I only want you." He stared at ciels eyes.
Ciel only looked away angrily at his boyfriend.
"I'll prove it to you Ciel..." he said pulling the zipper down. "I'll get myself naked for you only..."
the heirs blue eyes stared at his boyfriends eyes of sadness.
".. I only want your touch.. I want to feel your skin against mine.." he pushed the dress off his shoulders, the dress dropping completely on the ground.
"I will even kiss you every time, anytime you want." He said leaning to his boyfriend and kissing his lips.
"Because i love you Ciel. Do you love me the same way?"

"I do." He kissed back.