【♥︎ Nine ♥︎】

Alois heard what Ciel said and pulled apart from the hug.
Ciel looked at him. "What?"
"Nothing I just want to shower quick" Alois rubbed his body with some soap.
Ciel noticed his odd actions and grabbed the sponge "I'll wash you, Alois" he began to scrub his arms kissing his soft bruised neck.
The blonde shivered and held a moan back.
Ciel smirked and scrubbed his ass.
Alois blushed and bit his lip.
"I promise you don't have to get upset about anything, I'm yours, and you're mine, together the two alone is all that I care about" Ciel said softly on his ear.
Alois felt comfortable hearing that, he smiled and turned around smiling at him.
"I promise you" Ciel said to him as the two leaned for a kiss.
The bluenette scrubbed Alois below, the blonde moaned in the kiss and giggled "Alright enough Ciel my body does hurt feeling too much bliss~" he teased
"Alright ~ I do have a convention to attend tonight and I want you to come with me" Ciel said.
He looked at him. "Oh I don't mind anywhere as long as I'm with you~"
Ciel smirked.

~skip~

Ciel has his suit on he tied his tie around his neck and slicked his hair back looking at himself in the mirror and saw the reflection where Alois behind he was putting on some heels, he was wearing a gown dress black color as he had hair extensions, of course Alois looked like a female and ciel wanted him like that with him to the convention.
Alois looked up and saw Ciel staring, he smiled at him getting up and walked over to him fixing Ciel's tie correctly.
"Let's go" Ciel kissed Alois' lips.

~more skip time~

The both lovers got out the car as there was many people walking inside Ciel's Business building.
Alois and ciel walked through the red carpet as there was paparazzis many people were calling out for Ciel's attention.
Alois looked around and held his clinged arm around Ciel's arm as they walked.
Alois never knew he'd end up being with the worlds biggest billionaire.
More people were inside a enormous room there was food, many tables, and more people than he expected.

"Stay close to me, unless I need my privacy" Ciel told Alois, the blonde nodded and looked around as people approached Ciel. It was a group of men who started to talk about business and such that it wasn't his own interest.
"Oh and who is this?" One of them asked Ciel as everyone turned to look at Alois and Ciel smirked. "My partner, Alois" he introduced him "Alois these are fellow presidents of other companies that help out my company"
Alois smiled at them "pleased to meet you tonight"
"Miss Alois you're very gorgeous" one of them said.
Alois giggled a bit as they all smiled and laughed a bit.
Ciel places his hand on Alois' Waist and pulled him closer to him.
"Ah here she comes" a president said. Everyone turned to see the lady Billionaire of another company.
Ciel let go of Alois and looked over at her.
Alois looked at Ciel confused wanting to have Ciel's hand around him. But he looked over as there was a elegant Lady, of course her wearings were worth millions of dollars.
"Miss Noemi is hot" one of them said.
She walked over to the group.
As everyone greeted her.
"Oh I been wanting to have some time alone with Mr. Phantomhive" she said.
Everyone nodded and split up walking to meet other people.
"Alois I'll need some privacy." Ciel told him.
"But.."
Ciel smiled "we'll be home within an hour and half" he kissed his cheek.

He nodded and watched them two leave together talking to other groups.

"Now what am I supposed to do?" Alois walked to the bar side and sat down on a stool.
"Just a shot of tequila please" he ordered as the bartender nodded and prepared his drink.
Alois turned and saw that Noemi had her arm wrapped around Ciel's arm as they talked to others and laughed.
"Who is she? And why is she that close with him, like why would she snatch him away and not even asking who I am or who he was with? Ugh" he turned and saw the bartender as he chuckled "she's the biggest lady billionaire, Mr. Phantomhive has a thing for her"

"A thing for... her?" He looked over at them as she was whispering on his ear.
"Rumor has it" He said.

"Is this seat taken?"

A familiar voice said as Alois turned and saw as he smiled. "It's all yours" Alois smiled.