【♥︎ Sixteen ♥︎】

Alois's POV:

I woke up to the smell of brewed coffee I smiled getting up and walked over to Claude who was there preparing coffee and some turkey sandwich i sat on the stool.
"Good morning" I smiled
He turned and saw me smiling. "Good morning you seem so good today."
I nodded "yup I am"
He hand me the plate of grilled sandwich with some lettuce, white cheese and turkey. He put my coffee beside my plate.
"I already ate I'm just gonna get ready and you will too or we will run late, I don't want to end up being like you yesterday." He laughed
I blushed and puffed my cheeks.
"Not nice... but thank you for the food" I smiled
He nodded and went upstairs in a rush.
I rushed eating my sandwich then saw my clothes were cleaned they smelled good too Claude must have washed them for me, I'm glad cause I did love this outfit on me.
I went to change in the bathroom and when I got out Claude was there ready.
I took my coffee and got into his lambo with him.
He drove to the Phantomhive Co.
We both got out the car and walked in together.
People were staring at us and whispered to each other I looked over at Claude a bit nervous and having an uneasy feeling.
We made it through the elevator going to Claude's Office we went over with the files of the company we were going to be presenting.

After a while it was finally time we both walked to the second top floor where the meeting room was held.
We entered and it was so huge than a normal meeting office.
There was people already there sitting and talking but what made my heart beat was Ciel was there and so were his assistants.
I froze when he looked over at me our eyes locking, my heart was feeling warm and nervous.

"Alois. Come." Claude took my hand.
I could see Ciel staring at me and not taking his eyes off me.
Claude let me sit on his chair I felt so embarrassed... he sat down next to me and we opened the files as we checked to revise them one last time.
He leaned to my ear whispering and smirked.

Ciel's POV:

I kept staring over at Alois holding my fists below the table Claude was whispering something on his ear.
Alois seemed so happy, that's what angered me the most.
"We saw Mr. Faustus Assistant leave with him together last night" one of my assistants broke the silence as she whispered to me.
"What do you mean?" I looked at her with a confused look
"We believe Mr. Faustus might have something with his assistant." She said.

I growled seeing Claude talking with Alois, Alois nodded and dropped something got under the table as Claude saw me he smirked and purposely dropped his pen so Alois could go duck back down to pick it.
It made me furious but I couldn't do anything in here.

The meeting started and everything was discussing business. I couldn't focus on it, staring at Alois for the longest he never even once glanced at me.
I need to punish him.. no... I won't.

Alois's POV:

Two Hours went by and the meeting was finally over I felt relieved as everyone got up to take their leave.
"Let's have lunch together" Claude took the files from me to help out.
I smiled nodding.

"No he's having lunch with me" I felt a force pull me back. I turned my head and saw Ciel there.
Claude looked at Ciel I saw both of them staring at each other death in the eye.

"Claude it's fine I'll have lunch with you next time" I smiled.
He looked at me and nodded slowly "be in the office in time don't be a minute late" he said glaring at Ciel as he walked out the room only me and Ciel being left alone.

Ciel gripped my wrist making me wince in pain
"Ow-!" I frowned looking up at him he didn't look happy he seemed more upset-

"Where were you last night didnt you go to your apartment?" He said in a cold voice.

"No... I stayed over at Claude's house." I looked down.

"Why the fuck will you stay over at his house?" He growled

"Who were you with yesterday?" I looked up at him with tears.

His expression changed when he saw my tears , so he talked softly at me.
"With my cousin. I brought her to the company to discuss about some family things. This is why I couldn't be around you a lot. I'm going to meet my family for a small celebration of the express."

I felt relieved it was just his cousin I wiped my tears and looked away from him.
"Oh alright."

He lifted my chin up staring into my eyes.
"You're going with me, they want to meet you." He smiled kissing my lips.

I missed his lips against mine, his touch, his scent, his presence right next to me in each other's personal privacy.
I kissed back passionately enjoying the moment.
Ciel broke the kiss and looked at me.
"Did he touch you? Did he fucked you?"

I shook my head "nope, It was just hospitality. He let me sleep there since yesterday there was a bad moment and he saved me." I smiled

"Good. If he would have touched what's mine I would beat him up" he bit my neck sucking on it.
I moaned missing this way too much...
"C-Ciel~.... n-not here..~" i bit my lip.
He didn't listen and sucked it hard I placed my hands on his shoulders to push him a bit.
"C... ciel"
He pulled away leaving me a hickey.
"So he knows you're mine. Tomorrow pack clothes we will leave to my family's place." He kissed my lips.
I nodded "alright" he held my hand and we walked out the meeting room to go get lunch at a restaurant outside the Phantomhive Co.