【♥︎ Five ♥︎】

The blonde woke up and saw his clock to see 7:45am
His eyes widened and quickly got up rushing to the bathroom taking a shower.
He got out with a towel wrapped around his chest running to his closet and opened it looking for anything that will match his liking.
He wore a white long sleeve shirt, a blue bow his bootyshorts, Black high knee socks and his boots. Walking to brush his teeth. After he finished brushing his teeth he walked to the kitchen looking for a cereal.

There was a knock on the door the blonde turned his head and walked over to answer the door as he opened it, Ciel was there and smiled "are you ready?"
"Yes I'm ready-"
"Did you have breakfast?"
"Uh no not yet I was about to.."
"Okay let's go" Ciel walked down the stairs to get to his car.

Alois locked his apartment door and went down getting on Ciel's car.
The blunette held his hand out.
The blonde smiled and hold his hand, Ciel glanced at the blonde and smiled driving them to a breakfast restaurant.
The two sat down at a table and ordered what they wanted.

"So what kinds of jobs are you trying to get me into?" Alois asked the blunette.

"A great high quality job, nothing compared to a bar filled with fuckmen" Ciel looked at Alois in the eyes.

"So... a job that's not my level?... I mean I can't work too professional yet-" Alois got cut off.

"I'll get you a trainer and then you can learn to become a professional" Ciel drank some of his orange juice.

Alois blinked and nodded eating his waffles.
Ciel looked at his blonde and hold his hand.
"I'll do anything for you."

The blonde smiled and nodded. "I know, thank you, Ciel."

They both smiled and finished eating, the blunette payed and they got on his car driving by the city, stopping in front of a big building.

"This is a great company I own and you can work here, let's just give you a small tour" Ciel said getting off his car and opened the door for the blonde, holding his hand out.
The blonde took his hand and got off the car, looking up at the building.
"I'm nervous, Ciel" the blonde muttered as he walked next to the blunette entering the building.

Ciel glanced at the blonde and smirked walking to the front desk.
"A meeting with Mr.Do." Said the blunette to a secretary.

"Yes wait a moment please." She said and used the Office phone to call "Mr.Do, Mr.Phantomhive is here for a meeting... yes sir." She hang up and looked at the both males.
"Mr.Do will like you to assist" she smiled
"Thank you" Ciel said and took Alois with him to the elevator pressing the button as the doors closed.

"Ciel I don't know if I can do this" Alois said nervously.

"You'll be fine I know he will take you." The blunette said and glanced at the floors number. "It's better to just kill it off" he said and grabbed Alois's hands slamming him to the wall his hands up above his head and began to kiss his neck.
The blonde gasped and moaned softly. Enjoying the touch of his lips against his own skin.
"A-Ah Ciel~"
The blunette licked the blondes neck then moved to his lips kissing him passionately but with quickness.
The blunette couldn't help control himself.
Alois kissed back and moaned in the kiss.
Both of them felt the elevator slowing down and coming to a stop. They both separated before the doors could open.
Standing up straight, giving each other glances with smiles.
Alois was flushed and when the doors opened they got out walking inside a office, where a tall male appeared to be sitting in his chair.

The male looked attractive as well, but that males eyes locked with Alois's icy blue eyes when they walked in, the male stared at him
From head to toes having a small smile on his lips.
Alois noticed and turned to look at Ciel.

"This is the person I was talking about" Ciel said. "I need him to work here, and I know he won't let you down"

"Seems legit, you bring me the perfect people all the time" Do said looking at Ciel and nodded
"I will want him to at least try out and see if I take him completely"

Alois nodded "I wont disappoint you..." he said slowly looking back at him.

"I like to hear that" Do went back at looking at Alois as they stared.

Ciel saw and coughed grabbing Alois's arm.
"Yes thank you Now we have to leave somewhere more important" he pulled Alois out the office walking back to the elevator.

"What?... where are we going now?" Alois asked Ciel confused.
"We're Going somewhere" He looked at Alois and smirked.

Alois blushed and nodded.

I know this chapter was a bit boring but I promise you the next chapter won't!~
I hope you all enjoy what you will read next!~