【♥︎ Twelve ♥︎】⚠️SMUT⚠️

Ciel kissed The blonde's pale tender shoulders with his pink soft lips.
Alois shivered at the touch of his lips piercing on his skin.

(Alois's POV)

"You belong to me, Alois." He said as he trailed kisses to my neck, I softly moaned.
"Y-yes... only yours~" I held some moans back.
I felt his long cold fingers run down to my panties.
His sweet touch always made my whole body weak, it felt so damn right, that my legs started to tremble.
I hear a small chuckle from his mouth as he glanced up at me staring at my eyes.
He didn't say anything, but I knew what he was trying to say, I could read them by the look of him written on his face.
I blushed softly.
"In the restroom of your..?" I told him softly confused and unsure if it was a good idea, there's reasons why it can't be a good idea...
"Yeah, I can't hold myself back for another 5 minuets." He said his hands going back to work in taking my panties off.
I felt them slid down my legs as they dropped to the floor.
I flush knowing I'm completely naked yet he hasn't.
"Your skin, your body is so perfect i could kiss every inch of it. I want to be inside you all the time" he says in a husky voice.
Holy fuck... He's so seductive.
I only nod being more flushed.
"I want you to have every part of me" I murmur .
His smile tugged a sly smirk as he pulled his pants down with his boxers.
Of course I glance down to see his Manhood erected.
I blush and look back up at his eyes.
He picks me up as I wrapped my legs around his lower side of his waist, while my arms around his neck.
I felt him go inside me, I let out a small cry as he slammed hard on me.
"Ahh!~" I groaned.
He buried his face on my neck as I held tighter onto him.
God... it felt so good... this man is a kinky handsome beast...
He slammed my back against the stall.
Fuck.. this was so turning on but weird yet so good.
I felt his hot minty breath on my neck.
"Nghhh~" his hips were meeting mine with every slam he gave into my body.
I felt him bite my neck, he sure loves biting me there.
"Ah baby~" I let out a soft moan.
We both heard the restroom door open, hearing those men shoes tap every step making it to the stall beside us as they minded their business.
Ciel pulled away and looked at my eyes, I stared back seeing his lips turn to a smirk.
I was unsure what he was thinking, but he sure has lots of ideas in his mind.
He continued to thrust in me as I bit my lip holding back my moans.
What the hell, we're going to get caught.
I stared at him, his hands gripped my ass tightly and firmly, his hips still slamming to mine.
I wanted to cry out in bliss, his blue ocean eyes had a ecstatic triumph look.
He leaned to my torso and placed His tenderly kisses.
I blushed biting my lip harder, digging my nails on his back shoulders.
Dear lord how I wanted to scream... he's such a teaser.

Suddenly we heard the mans zipper zip up. Leaving the stall beside us, to wash his hands, shortly after that he left the restroom and I finally cried out. "Ahh fuck Ciel!~" i drooled.
This is pure bliss.
I always wanted this. I will always want it.
And he'll always give it.

I felt him come inside me filling my insides with him.
I moaned and shuddered. "Ahh baby~" He panted.
I breathed in moaning his name.
He kissed my moaning mouth leaving me breathless.
He always took my breath away, he's so good at everything...
Feeling him pull out I let go of his waist getting my feet back to the ground and unwrapped my arms around his neck.
I almost fell down, my ass and legs hurt, god he was so rough... I felt his hands hold
Me to keep me from falling.
We departed from the kiss panting for air.
I was flushed, when he had a triumphant look in his face.
"T-teaser" I murmur.
He only chuckled and pulled his pants back up.
I got my panties and slid them back up also getting my dress and wore it again.
"Baby- can you finish what you unfinished?" I said moving my back to him.
He pulled my zipper up and I smiled when I turned around I kissed his lips.
His sweet lips kissed mine.
I asked myself.
Is this... really love?

He opened the door and placed his hand back on my lower waist.
He walked me out of his company building, heading back to his BMW i8.
He drove me back to my home, apartment, I mean.
He opened the door for me and I got out, we kissed.
"Tomorrow, we'll be busy. So be ready by 9:30AM" he said serious.
I giggled and nodded kissing his lips once more.
"Got it. I won't forget, I love you." I smiled and walked away my heels tapping the concrete.
"I love you too" I heard him say.
I walked back in my apartment and let out a frustrated sigh and look out my window seeing his car leave.

I wonder what's tomorrow going to be like on another day with Mr.Phantomhive.
I smiled like an idiot, and went to the restroom changing to my night clothes.
I went to bed and closed my eyes.

It was all like a dream come true, having a good boyfriend, he's protective, he's just so good, I never thought I'd end up with him this way.
I'm happy I am with him, he's done so much for me and I love Ciel.

With him on my mind and thoughts I drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.