【♥︎TwentyFive♥︎】

I slipped into my clothes and quietly walked out Claude's room.
I went downstairs seeing my cellphone on the counter.
I took it and quietly took silent steps towards the door.
I opened it, it was still dark out, was only midnight still.
The air was cold, I hugged myself walking down the stairs. I walked all back to the city, it was far but not so far either.
When I walked in the city it was still awake, all stores were open, I saw the bar I used to work, I sighed walking over, I can go see Eric, probably get a drink too.

When I got inside the doors of the bar it was all the same, I smiled and felt like it was a start over, I walked to the bar side, standing and saw Eric walk out when we saw each other he squealed he walked over and hugged me.

"Omg Alois where in the heck have you been?!"

"In the worst side of life" i laughed a bit.

"Ah yeah, there was rumors all over the city about that even in the newspapers all that scandal" he smiled

"Yeah... Eric do you mind if I stay over at your place? I mean there's so much I have to tell you." I frowned looking away.

"Of course, let me get ready I already finished my last shift." He walked to the back doors to get his stuff.

I sat by the booth.
I don't think Claude and Ciel Can ever find me there.
I just really hope claude doesn't... and for Ciel I doubt it, he said he doesn't.... want to see me or even wants me in his life...
My hands started to shake, tears formed a tear dropped in my hand. I have to stop and move on, he never gave me real love. I have to learn that I never wanted that to begin with... I wanted true love. It's all I wanted.

"Alright I got my stuff, let's go~" Eric walked to me.
I quickly cleaned my eyes with my sleeves and smiled getting up.
We walked out the bar, walking down the sidewalk.
I got pulled over and Eric turned .
"Hey... will you please..." I saw.

Ciel.

"Alois, lets go." He said.

"No. Let me go." I got out his grip and glared at him.
"I don't want to see you." I moved close to Eric.

"Alois.. I have to talk to you." He stared at me.

"We have nothing to talk about Ciel. I want to be left alone."

"Alois." He had that serious voice.

"Ciel." I started to walk and pulled Eric with me.
I didn't turn back to look at him.
But I know I wanted to cry.
My heart was burning up.

"Alois what in the hell? Why didn't you talk to him! I thought you liked him." Eric said so shocked.

"No, Eric I'll tell you everything when we get to your place." We got in the bus together.
I sat down near the window. Yeah... I looked over to the bar but he wasn't there, "that's what I thought" I sighed and leaned my head on the window.

Later Eric and I got off the bus and walked over to his place, it was a small house we got inside and out our stuff down.

"Don't worry I live alone, make yourself at home" he smiled at me walking to the kitchen. "Craving Anything?"

"A bottle of water, please" I looked around and his house very hippy style it was cool, I loved it.
He came with my bottle of water handing it to me.
"Let's go upstairs to my room, and we can have your story told." We both walked upstairs to his room.
I sat on his bed with my legs crisscrossed.
He was just sitting beside me.
I told him everything about what happened but not about the last ones only my relationship with Ciel and he was so shocked.

"So you had sexual relationships with Mr. Phantomhive!" He gasped

I only nodded sipping my bottle.

"Oh what was it like?" He teased.

I only smiled a bit remembering his touch on my skin, I felt my body get goosebumps, and bit my lip.
"Well it was really great."

"Seriously?" He smiled "you should have kept him. He satisfied you and he loves you. That's why he came for you today, he's too addicted to you~"

I thought about that.

"He wanted you to forgive him for something since he was saying he had to talk to you" Eric ate ice cream.

"Yeah..." I thought it was right to tell Eric about what was worse that happened.
I told him about Ciel fucking another person then his cousin and what Claude told me.

"What... the fuck why would he be so sick like that? And that Claude guy?" He looked at me.

"I thought we were good friends at first... but he also wanted me and lastly he raped me, I'm now here after escaping his house, but that's why I'm planning to leave for another city, I want to get away from here and start over." I looked at him.

He frowned and hugged me. "I'll help you... and I'm gonna miss you so much.. at least come visit me." He sighed
I smiled and hugged him. "I will, you're my first best friend and I thank you for everything you've done for me, I appreciate it, Eric."

He nodded. We soon began to laugh together talking about how his weird work days were until we passed out.