【♥︎Three♥︎】

Ciel was driving his nice sport car as Alois was on the passenger seat looking outside.
He drove to a restaurant and stopped by the side of the entrance as he got out and walked to Alois's door and opened it for him as the blonde got out. They walked towards the restaurant and the Blunette gave the keys to a waiter outside who parks the cars.

The Blunette pulled the blonde closer to him and placed his hand around his waist.
The blonde was surprised and blushed, his heart was skipping beats.
The doors were opened by some Butlers.
They walked inside and were leaded to their table by the warm lights with a candle on the table.
The both sat down as the blonde looked around and saw people staring at them.
Other rather be rude and whisper as they stared at them.
That made Alois nervous, he turned to Ciel.

"Ignore them" the Blunette said.

The blonde nodded and smiled a little.
The Blunette touched his hand.
It made Alois blush.
"I won't let anyone do anything to you" Ciel said with a serious tone.
"What do you mean?" Alois blushed a little more
"I will protect you" their eyes kept locked.

The waitress walked and placed two menus for them. "Hello, will you like anything to drink?"

"A glass of red wine" Ciel moved his hand away from Alois.
"I'd like some red wine as well" Alois smiled.
The waitress wrote it down and smiled "will you want to order now or wait?"

"Wait please." Ciel told the waitress and she nodded leaving.

Alois looked at the menu and saw most of the options there were 50 dollars or more. He looked up at the Blunette who was reading his menu.
"Ciel?"
The Blunette looked up and saw Alois's small frown.
"You shouldn't be wasting your money on me I appreciate your invite but I can't accept this kind of offer."

Ciel wasn't surprised he chuckled and slowly started to laugh.
Alois looked at him confused.

"Please, Alois, this is nothing expensive to me it's just a small waste of cash" he went back to looking at his menu.

Alois nodded and decided to choose a ham sandwich with some side chips (fries) and avocado.

The waitress returned and they ordered.

"I want to know why you said you'll protect me" Alois looked at Ciel Curiously.

Ciel only stared at his icy blue eyes and smirked.

Alois felt blushing and wanted to cut the awkwardness as he got up. "Excuse me I have to use the restroom" he walked towards the restrooms.

As the blonde got inside he walked to the sink and washed his hands looking at himself in the mirror and bit his lip.

The door opened and closed and the sound of the lock was heard. The blonde turned and saw the Blunette grinning at him, that grin that sense no other than evil.

Ciel walked to the blonde and placed his hands on the blondes waist.
Alois gasped and blushed "C-Ciel?"

The Blunette didn't reply only looking down on his hands, Ciel's hands went under the blondes shirt.
Alois shivered at his touch and bit his lip.
The blonde could feel the Blunettes fingers lingering up his skin.
Alois let a soft small moan escape.
The touch was too pleasuring it made Alois want more.
Ciel glanced up to look at the blondes pleasured face and smirked.
Leaning to his ear and whispered seductively and huskily on his ear.
"I meant I wanted to make you mine, if I claim you now, you won't regret it, I'll make everyday new in your life"

Alois bit his lip hard causing a bit of blood to come out his lip.
His heart was skipping beats.
"C-ciel.... I-" the blonde was cut off with a kiss meeting the blunettes lips.
He kissed back wrapping his arms around his neck.
There were knocks on the door, the both separated from the kiss. Ciel walked to the door and unlocked it opening it just to see a kid.
"I had to use the restroom" the kid said and Ciel stepped aside as he glanced at Alois and grinned walking out the restroom back to the table.

Alois blushed and sighed walking out the restroom and went back to sit.

Their orders were at the table and they began to eat every second glancing and locking eyes in a lovers look, but never speaking.

After they finished they walked outside, Ciel's car came and the waiter got out giving Ciel his keys as he bowed "have a good day"
He told them.
"Thank you" Alois smiled
Ciel opened the door for Alois, he got in and closed it.
He went to his drivers seat and got in driving off the restaurant.
"I'll take you home." Ciel told him.
Alois blushed and nodded giving him the address as Ciel drove.
Ciel kept glancing at the blonde who was looking out the window.
The blunette right hand moved to the blondes nude thigh.

Alois gasped in surprise and looked at Ciel.
The blunette smirked and squeezed his thigh with his hand.
Alois bit his lip holding back a moan.
After minutes of driving Ciel arrived outside the blondes apartment.
He looked at the place and moved his hand away from his thigh.
"This is where you stay?"

Alois was preparing to get off Ciel's car and opened the door nodding. "Yes, unlike you I don't think I own a big house if you have one." He got out and closed the door.
Ciel chuckled and drove off.

Alois got inside his apartment and flopped in bed blushing remembering back at the restroom.
He giggled and looked over at the clock. "I'll get ready for work" he got up and started to change.