【♥︎ Nineteen ♥︎】⚠️SMUT⚠️

I turned and looked at him, he pulled me into a kiss, we made out until he pushed me to bed, I moaned in the kiss "y-you tease..." I moaned with a weak breath.
He chuckled "But you enjoyed it~" he took off his jacket and white blouse, I stared at his abs and bit my lip.
"Mmm so sexy~" I purred and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're gonna make me fuck you hard~" he growled

"Then fuck me, Daddy~" I giggled.

"Fucking slut~" he growled taking my shorts off with my boots, he took off my shirt and I giggled.

But I saw him stare at my chest.
He didn't say anything he leaned down and kissed me right where that weird bruise appeared on my chest making me bite my lip.
"Mmmnn~" I ran my cold fingers through Ciel's blue soft hair.
He licked my torso up to my neck. I moved my head to my side to give him access.
He bit my neck running his hands on my side down to my hips.
I moaned softly to tease him.
He moved a bit away I looked over at him he was undoing his buttons of his pants and took it off.
I bit my lip with a smile couldn't wait to feel him inside me, the lust I craved for so long after being apart for almost a week.
He took of his boxers letting his erection out freely.
"Should I lick it, daddy?" I asked him as I looked straight into his eyes.
"No." He took his dry cock and put it in my entrance.
I knew what he was doing so I prepared myself for it.
Once I felt his dry cock enter my dry entrance I moaned gripping the sheets.
It hurts...
I felt tears forming in my eyes as he began to thrust in making it burn, he placed his hand over my mouth
"Mmph~"
Some tears rolled down my cheeks I wanted to scream but I muffled under Ciel's hand.
He thrusted in faster making it burn my hole worse.
I looked at Ciel he had that smirk on his lips just staring at me with lust.
It felt right but at the same time something felt odd...
I gripped the sheets tighter trying to hold in the pain but dear lord how much this hurts.
After a while of a few thrust his dick was wet with my hot insides making it more blissful.
My body shivered as I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of Ciel inside me.
"Be a good slut and don't make loud noises we don't want to wake up my parents~" he smirked, I nodded
My hips were rocking and meeting Ciel's hips.
He let go of his hand covering my mouth and kissed my lips.
I kissed back moaning softly into the kiss.
He kissed down my neck while he sped up his thrust making me moan but I kept it low or I would be disobeying him.
I moved my head to my side and stared at his kid pictures, he looked so innocent there, his adorable smile, how can such a cute kid like him turn into a impure strong beast so fast?
Ciel reached my sweet spot I was about to scream "don't." Ciel growled on my ear.
A shiver went down my spine as I bit my lip.
So I wrapped my arms around his neck, my lips centimeters away from his ear I purred moaning softly into his ear.
I knew this turned him on more, it wasn't a tease either, it's  just showing him how I'm enjoying him fucking me hard.
He sped up his thrust slamming into my hips until I couldn't hold it more I felt my dick cum into Ciel's chest and mine.
I felt his hot cum shot inside me, making me shiver.
I looked at him but he didn't stop, making me bite into his shoulder so I wouldn't scream from the blissful fuck, I arched my back, sweat running down my head as I drooled.
I could feel his cum running down my ass to the bed sheets.
"Mphnn~" I frowned biting harder on Ciel's shoulder.
He wasn't stopping and he kept cumming more inside me filling me up.
I clawed onto his back licking the bite I left him.
"D-Daddy~" I curled my toes and panted heavily.
Shit... he was so good my ass was already filled up enough.
He slowed his speed slowly pulling out,
When he did I felt his cum running down my ass.
He was panting softly but god damn, he was sweating, sweats were running down his his torso and abs.
I bit my lip.

"We just fucked hard in my childhood room" he smirked.
"Well that was fucking hot~" I giggled.

He just chuckled and I sat up.
We both went into the shower and cleaned ourselves, of course it was a hot shower since he kept teasing me, he smacked my ass and kissed my cheek.
After we cleaned up the bed with new sheets we went to bed.
He fell asleep cuddling me, but I just stared at the window with the shining rays of the moonlight.
I caressed Ciel's hands that we're around me.
'I love Ciel... I just really hope he's the right one... i hope we live long together.'
I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.