【♥︎TwentySeven ♥︎】

I closed my eyes.

I felt the strong grip hold me I slowly opened my eyes seeing Ciel holding me and protecting me getting us out the way but the black car's tires screeched stopping and lowering the window.
There was gun shots, I felt bullets hit Ciel's back one reaching to cut my sleeves shirt.
My blue icy eyes looked up seeing the dark ocean eye of Ciel, he seemed tired holding in the pain. He looked at me, the look in his eyes reminded me of his promise, he'll always be there for me and protect me no matter what.
I gasped when he finally gave up crashing down to the floor on top of me.
I frowned and felt tears Rush on my eyes "Ciel?" I pushed him aside and looked at him, he was bleeding too much through his waist.
"Oh fuck Ciel!" I cried I held the wound pressing it to stop at least the bleeding.
He coughed up blood more blood came out his mouth I felt the tears stream down my cheeks.
"Don't worry Ciel, you'll make it out." I frowned.
Eric came running and gasped "oh shit shit shit!"
I cried "Eric please call the ambulance!"
He quickly took out his phone to call the ambulance.

Ciel lifted his hand cupping my cheek with his hand covered in blood.
I stared at his lifeless eyes squinting my eyes leaning to his touch, tears rushed down mixing with the blood.

"Alois..." he tried to breathe to talk louder.
"I'm sorry... I want to tell you.."

It hurt me he's still trying to get my attention I should have just listened to him long ago... nothing of this would have happened..

"No Ciel please stop... don't say more... you're wasting your time instead breathe or I'll lose you.." I looked at him.

His lips turned into a smile... why?...
"Then... I would, love to tell you this before I die... I love you..." he smiled warmly at me.

My heart was beating rapidly only sending more tears to my eyes.
I felt him lose grip his hand dropped to the floor and he wasn't breathing anymore.
"Ciel?!" I shook him.
There was no response at all...

The ambulances came they did their job and took Ciel to the hospital.

I stood there so shocked at what happened.
Eric hugged me. "Let's go see him at the hospital."
I nodded and sobbed.

I walked in the hospital with Eric we went to the front desk and asked about Ciel.
"Ah yes he's still in surgery, please wait in the waiting room." She pointed to the room where it was a waiting room filled of only chairs.
I and Eric walked over there I sat next to the wall leaning my head against it and hugged myself having so many thoughts running in my head.
All I could remember was his 'I love you'
My heart beat fast every time I remembered that I began to break down and sobbed covering my face with my hands.
I felt Eric rub my back and hugged me.
"It's going to be okay."

I nodded and sniffed hugging him close.

Hours went by and I fell asleep waiting for the doctor to come out but he never did...

It was already midnight when I woke up, Eric brought me coffee and sat down next to me sipping his coffee.

"You seem so stressed out." He looked at me. "But what I'm curious about is, Do you forgive him? Do you still love him? Will you still leave the city, Alois?" His curios eyes stared at mine.

"I...."

Memories of Ciel and i flashed into my mind, but so did the times he fucked up.

Should I still forgive him?