【♥︎ TwentyFour ♥︎】

"So give up both of you. Your love and relationship will never work." Lizzy placed her hand on Ciel's cheek kissing him.

My heart... it burned, I felt so jealous and hurt.

"If you don't decide wisely, there will always be the word Impossible for the both of you to be meant." She giggled sinisterly.

"I know Alois wouldn't mind leaving someone like Phantomhive, he's had much more fun with me, Right cupcake?" Claude lifted my chin up and kissed my cheek.

My eyes only stared at Ciel's eye, our eyes never looked away from each other. But I had tears on mine, tears of every emotion I've never felt my whole life beside sorrow and sadness.
It hurt what was going around us.
But I know Ciel wouldn't let me go, he wouldn't let me down, he's promised that, he will do whatever it takes to keep us together.
So I smiled sadly with tears, eyes locked, our hearts beating at the situation.

"No response huh? You became shy when your crush is in the room." Claude stared at me then looked at Ciel and he chuckled.
"You're looking at the wrong thing."

I didn't answer him I ignored everything around this room but Ciel. I was focused on him, his presence was my place of safe and secure, I felt tranquil with him being around me.

"Ciel. Choose before we choose for you." Lizzy growled.

Ciel's lip opened, "I'll stay with you Lizzy, Alois doesn't deserve me, he deserves to be free and I will never like to see him again, Alois Trancy, go live the life you deserve and never look at me, we were never a thing."

My heart dropped. My hands started to shake, as those tears in my eyes began to roll down my cheeks, still, staring into those eyes that I loved so much... it burned my heart it burned all of my body. I couldn't think but replay those words that came out of his mouth... so what was all of this... I was used? It can't be... he did everything right in this relationship.
He really faked all his love...

Lizzy let the body guards let him free and she clings her arm around Ciel's, they turned around walking out the door.

Claude picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"No! No! Ciel!!! Please!!! This isn't you! Please save me! Ciel!" I sobbed and kicked Claude.

Ciel never turned around... he kept walking out the door.

At that very time, I was shattered, betrayed, lied to, and used for sexual desire, not for love, i was just another toy of his to play with.

I let my head down sobbing seeing and feeling the tears drop to the floor.

He took me upstairs and put me in bed.

"Please Claude... please stop I don't want this I really don't..." I cried.

"See cupcake? I told you to never trust a Phantomhive, Ciel fucks his own cousin, he punishes her when he can't control his excitement he fucks her rough and it's always just her. He never stops fucking her because he loves her more than the last bitches he had, when I saw him take you to his office the first time, I knew you were just another of his slave, manipulate them to believe everything he says, just to make them stay and enjoy their body for as long as it can last. He made the right decision to let you go, you deserve better than what you just went through." He kissed my neck.

I felt so uncomfortable but no matter how much I didn't wanted him to touch me there was no escape...
Having all those thoughts in my head about what he just said... they're true...
The first time we met at the bar... he did saved me but only to make me fall in love with him... his sick dirty trap... He fucked other people when I was with him... that time at the first party I went, he wasn't with me the whole time because he was fucking someone else.
All he's done for me.. was nothing but his lying words to get to me.
How could I let this happen?
I feel so humiliated after meeting all the people he's gotten me to meet and tell them I was just his partner, I'm ashamed... they must have already knew what I was to Ciel.

Tears streamed down my cheeks, claude was thrusting inside me but I didn't care, I've been raped, hurt all my life to even care anymore.
I whimper at the pain, i could just hear his moans and breathing, feel him inside me, I felt like a toy, I felt so embarrassed about my own life.
Meeting Ciel was the worse mistake but what hurts the most was falling in love with him and still being in love with someone as him.

I woke up at midnight, Claude was asleep beside me, I got up and wrapped a separate bed sheet around my body. I walked to the window seeing the city from distance. Lights, those beautiful lights my eyes always got lost in, the lights I always dreamed of being and living in, it was a success at first... but brought me here, where I am now. All I ever wanted was to find true love.
Ciel?

I don't know what I could say about his love.

It was just Infatuation.