【♥︎TwentyEight ♥︎】

(SPECIAL LONG CHAPTER, THE SEMI-FINAL CHAPTER)

The doctor walked out and I saw him, getting up with Eric.

He walked to us "are you here for Ciel Phantomhive?"
We both nodded "yes we are, how is he?" I asked.
"The surgery went successfully we removed the bullets, he lost many blood but he's going to recover perfectly since there was a blood match to his." The doctor smiled.

I sighed in relief and smiled. Eric sighed happily "thank god he's fine." He said
I nodded.
"You can visit his room by morning right now he'll be unconscious until dawn."
We both nodded and headed back to sit down and wait.
The doctor left and I felt relieved but I wasn't so sure what I'll do now... I guess I'll just wait and see what will happen..

I took out my phone updating my job application. After finishing that I felt tired, on my side was a sleeping Eric with his arms crossed. I smiled leaning to the wall and fell asleep.

When morning arrived Eric woke me up and the hospital was filled with people now, last night was only me and Eric alone.
I stood up and stretched. "Let's get breakfast and change, I got us pair of clothes I'm sure they'll probably let us use the shower." Eric said.
I nodded "but first shower then breakfast" I laughed.
He laughed "of course I never say anything in order."
We headed to the desk and asked for the showers they told us the directions and we followed them walking to a room with showers.
We got in separate rooms and got ourselves cleaned up.
I changed into the clothes Eric got me it was a pink blouse with white bootyshorts and then I put my boots.
When I got out I waited for Eric. My phone dinged and vibrated. I took it out and saw a new message to my job search I opened my mail only reading

" Congratulations Alois Trancy,

You have matched to our company and we're looking forward to meeting you soon please arrive at your new appointment to get interviewed with the company of Sir Sh—"

"BOO!!" Eric scared me and I dropped my phone.
"Ah! Eric!" I picked my phone and put it on my pocket.
"Oops I didnt meant to scare you that bad" he laughed, I laughed with him and we walked to the cafeteria. We got breakfast and began to eat.

"So were gonna see Ciel and then what?" Eric looked at me biting his pancakes.

I looked down at my breakfast and shrugged I wasn't so sure yet about anything I was mostly confused and upset...

"I don't know. But it'll happen soon. Not long." I cut the pancake and ate it.

"Just remember to do what you think is right I'll still support you till the end." Eric smiled at me, his smile made me feel better so I smiled back nodding "of course thank you so much Eric!"
We both kept our conversations going until we finished.
We threw out the trash and walked to Ciel's room which was the top floor of the hospital it was more like VIP up there.
We stood outside his door. "I'll head home now.. but you, take your time." He smiled at me and walked away.

I took a deep breath going in Ciel's room there he was.

His eyepatch was missing and his other eye was purple color while his other was ocean blue.
Those eyes of his stared into mine.

"Alois?" He said in a surprised tone.
I saw him trying to get out of bed to stand up.
"No don't get up." I walked over and stared into his eyes.
"I came to tell you, Thank You.." I said softly

"Alois..." he frowned "please just let me explain to you. I don't want to lose you I did fuck up but please listen to me it's important and something no one knows about me.."

"Ciel you don't have to we just are humans who fuck up and you really did mess up so badly when I had my trust in you... I believed every promise you told me.." I cut him off.