【♥︎ Fourteen ♥︎】

Alois's POV:

It's been two days since we hung out, recently Ciel has been busy with work, he's been telling me over texts that he might not be able to spend the weekend with me.
I respected his wishes, I understand his work is important and i could wait, besides, today is my first day of working at Ciel's Company, I earned the job to become Mr. Faustus Assistant.
I got ready seeing that I was running late to my first day at work, I snatched a toast from the plate and ran downstairs of the apartment getting on a taxi.
I was nervous and not sure what I'll have to do but I know Mr. Faustus, he was the one to buy me lunch. I had no doubts. Mr. Faustus is a great guy.

When I arrived to the Phantomhive Co.
I walked in looking very presentable.
I smiled and made my way through the two big golden glass doors. The lady at the front desk gave me my I.D.
I clip it on my shirt thanking her as I nervously walk to the elevator. I looked around hoping I would have a chance to see Ciel but there was no sight of him. I haven't had a text from him almost a day.
I stepped in the elevator and pressed the button to the 15th floor which was Mr. Faustus Office.
I fiddled with my fingers running thoughts in my head, where is Ciel, is he okay, did something bad happened?
I got snapped out of my thoughts when the elevator dinged and opened the door. I stepped out seeing a Black Golden door I pushed through it, only to see Claude on his chair writing.
"I didn't expect you to be late" he said without emotion.
I didn't know how to react so I laughed nervously and scratched my arm.
"I'm sorry I just... didn't get enough sleep last night I was so nervous for today" yep a perfect famous excuse that will worsen it.
"Understandable." He looked up at me as we locked eyes.
"Take a seat" he said watching me.
It felt different... seeing him at work was more like.. he didn't have that sincere personality.
I went over to the chair and sat down waiting for him to talk and give me a task.

"Alois Trancy."

I looked up at him with a small smile.
"Yes?"

"You'll Be My Assistant, you will book meetings, finish my files and make me a cup of coffee" he said looking down at his paper.
I giggled at the last task thinking it was cute.
Claude looked up at me and I shut up. "Yes Sir"  that word made me think of Ciel, now having dirty flashbacks, a shiver ran down through my spine as I bit my lip.
I miss his touch, his love, and him fucking me right.
"Alois."
Fuck I want to see him..
"ALOIS."
I want to spend the night with him in his playroom I want more.
"ALOIS!"
I snapped out hearing my name.

"Oh I'm sorry.. yes?" I felt embarrassed hoping I didn't make any moans or turned myself on.

"Bring me a cup of coffee first then I'll instruct you on your work." Claude looked at me.
I got up "yes sir" I walked out and got in the elevator going to the cafeteria on the first floor.
I went to the coffee and began to make Claude's coffee I heard some talking glancing and saw Ciel walking in with his assistants all over him telling him about work and business.
I smiled seeing his presence, it made my heart race.
He passed right through me but he didn't see me.
I frowned, was he ignoring me or he didn't really see me? I hope he didn't ignore me.
I made my way back to Claude's office and set the coffee on his desk.
"Good now lets get started" he had a chair ready next to his.
I sat down and we worked together for hours.
It was finally sunset I got up and stretched moaning softly with a smile on my lips.
I totally forgot Claude was next to me.
I blushed and looked at Claude he only chuckled shaking his head slowly.
"Let's have dinner together" he said.
I nodded, I was starving and I needed some food in my stomach to get some energy, my mind was so fried up.
I and Claude went to a restaurant in the Phantomhive Co. it was so fancy and the food smelled good.
We sat down and ordered some lunch, we both had a salad with a grilled chicken.
We ate talking about work and tomorrow it was nothing interesting but important for the company.
My eyes caught the blue hair color on the behind Claude.
It was Ciel he was there. "I'll be back" i smiled at Claude and he nodded drinking his wine.
I walked over but stopped halfway.
He wasn't alone.
There was another woman, she was so beautiful and young.
My heart had this heartache... it pained me. I shouldn't feel this, maybe she's just a Assistant of his.. though I never seen her walk with the other assistants he has.
I stepped back unable to hold my tears. I went back to Claude and gave him some money to pay for our food.
I was in a rush.
"Hey what's wrong?" Claude asked worried I didn't say anything and ran out.
Of course I hate that question.. it made me answer it and make more questions to myself.
I ran out the Phantomhive Co. it was already dark out, there was sounds of thunderstorms and heavy rain.
It was a good time to cry out now.
I sobbed being soaked by the Heavy rain.
I walked down the street not giving a fuck if the light was green.
I saw a light coming to my left and the car honked.
I turn my head seeing blur light because of my tears.
But that wasn't the end of it.
I got pulled back, by a strong force.
Getting pulled to their soft muscular chest.
I didn't wanted to look who it was.
I just sobbed and cried on their chest.
"It's okay. I got you." He said in a comfort voice.