【♥︎ Seventeen ♥︎】

After lunch Ciel and I walked back inside the Building, I and Ciel went to get some papers that were needed.
I looked at the clock and gasped "shit I got two minutes left, gotta run" I smiled and waved bye at Ciel.
I rushed to the elevator, being as slow as it is I was being so impatient.
"Come on... Claude said not a minute late..." i huffed staring at the number going down.
The doors opened and I got in, going to Claude's floor.
Once I got there I ran but tripped dropping all the papers on the floor.
"Dammit..." I started picking every single one of it.

"I knew you'd be late." I heard a chuckle I looked up seeing Claude crouching down and helping me pick up the few other papers.
We got up and he handed what belonged to me.
"You're clumsy." He laughed.
I puffed my cheek staring at him.
"I was in a hurry... didn't wanted to disappoint you."
"You will never disappoint me." He held my hand, which I thought it was a bit weird.
"You dropped this." He moves his hand and I looked at mine seeing my cellphone.
"Oops thank you" I grin.
He placed his hand on my waist as we walked back into his office.
"I want to know your relationship with Mr. Phantomhive." He closed the door behind us.
I wasn't so sure if I was able to tell anyone about this since Ciel himself hasn't told any of his workers or colleagues that we are official.

"Nothing were just close that's all, he saved my life and now I'm here" I smiled remembering how we met.

"I see." He took my files and placed them on the table.
"Yes why is it that you ask?" I looked over at him curious.

"Well, I just wanted to know so you wouldn't fall Into his traps"

"What do you mean?..." my heart started pounding.

"He's a player." He looked at me as we locked eyes.

".... He sleeps with women?"

"And men." He added.

My heart was collapsing as I continued to talk with Claude. It felt horrible. I wanted to cry but I know I shouldn't he would suspect something out of it.

"I'm not surprised he's a billionaire, what would we expect?" I walked over to my desk and sat down on my chair.

Claude walked over to me. "Right, Alois."

I glanced up. "Yes Sir?"

"Tonight it's my treat." He said

"No!" I screamed

He looked at me confused and I felt embarrassed.
"Your T-treat...? Do you mean take me out to eat.?"

He raised an eyebrow "of course, what else would It be?"

I was so flushed and covered my face with my hands burying them in there "oh I.. i would love to." I accepted because I would feel bad declining at my boss..

"Great after work we will go straight away." He went back to his desk i saw him sit down and writing.

I facepalmed softly 'I'm so stupid... I need to stop thinking about Ciel...' I opened the files and started working.

~time skip~

Me and Claude walked into a huge aquarium restaurant everything was covered inside an aquarium.
I looked up and saw sharks swimming and fishes.
"Holy fuck..."
"They're beautiful aren't they?" Claude chuckled.
I nodded "they are" I smiled
We walked to the bar side and sat there in a stool.
We ordered our drinks and let's say I went a bit over board with that wine..
"Claaaauuuudeeee~" I hiccuped
"I'm going with Ciel tomorrow to meet his family, what should I do? I look like a slut-!" I whined.

Claude's POV:

He was all drunk. I saw chug more wine and I took it away from him.
"Claude what if Ciel has other bitches"
I was confused "why are you meeting his family?"
"He told me They wanted to meet me" he laid his head on the counter frowning
"I'm scared he is lying to me-"

"He may be. But I know I wouldn't do that to you. What you need is someone loyal and perfect for you. He's not the one. But I would do anything for you and I promise I wouldn't make you feel like this." I kissed his head sniffing his sweet smell of his blonde hair.

"I want that.." his voice was breaking.
"I don't want to feel like this I want to feel loved and secured but I only feel that with you" He was now weeping.
I cleaned his tears picking him up.
I paid and took him back to my car.
I decided he should stay again it wasn't safe for him to be alone drunk.
I drove to my house and walked upstairs to my room.
He was half asleep mumbling under his breath.
"I need to take these clothes of yours off. If you don't mind." I said laying him in bed and sliding his pants off, I took off his shirt having him naked on my bed not all naked if only I could take those panties off him...
My golden eyes stared into his soft pale skin but there was a hickey on his neck.
"What's this?" I looked at him.
He mumbled something but fell asleep.
I was forced by my mind to touch his skin.
I leaned down licking his stomach in one straight line up his chest.
Alois reacted to it letting a soft moan out.
It gave me an excitement.
I kissed his chest before pulling away.

"I'm going to enjoy tonight before you leave" I took off my shirt.

c: enjoying the Alois X Claude?
Hehe~
-Author