【♥︎ Ten ♥︎】

"A thing for... her?" He looked over at them as she was whispering on his ear.
"Rumor has it" He said.

"Is this seat taken?"

A familiar voice said as Alois turned and saw as he smiled. "It's all yours" Alois smiled.

"So what are you doing here all by yourself, Alois?" Claude chuckled.

Alois smiled at him. "Came here with Mr. Phantomhive. How did you know it's me? I'm all feminist for today" He laughed a bit embarrassed.

"Those eyes of yours, and your features." He smiled. "And where is he?" Claude checked both sides searching for the Heir.

"Uhm..." Alois smile faded. "He's with someone else." He shrugged.

The tall male's eyes landed on the heir with another woman, he saw them walk in a room alone. His eyes soon looked over at Alois.

"Want to ditch this lame party? It's boring here." Claude got up and held his hand out for Alois.

The blonde looked over at him surprised "Uhm I can't, Ciel will get mad and I don—" he got cut off

"He's too busy with her at the moment so why don't we go have some fun?" He chuckled.

Alois overthought it then a small smile formed on his lips putting his hand on Claude's and he held it as they walked out the building.
"There's a open club party a few blocks away, it's not too far so we should walk besides I don't think Mr. Boss Ass Bitch would notice."

Alois giggled "hey don't call him that you could get fired if he knew what you nicknamed him"

"The job is shit I rather get fired" claude laughed as they walked a few blocks and saw many people walking towards the club.

"I never been to any clubs here." The blonde stared at the club that had a long line for waiting.

"Well let's have fun I know you will like it, but you won't be comfortable in that dress." He looked at him.

"Oh Ciel got me this so I don't think I can take it off" Alois smiled thinking of Ciel.

Claude stared at The blonde.
'Must be the same dress he makes every past Ex-Girlfriend use.'
"Alright" he grabbed his hand and walked over to the door as Claude spoke to the security and they let them enter.

"Wow that was fast" Alois said
"Yeah we don't want to waste the fun right?" He smirked.
He giggled and nodded as they pushed through in the crowded room.
Claude held Alois close to him.
They made it to the dance floor.
Claude leaned down to Alois' ear, "let's have fun you and me tonight." As he went back to seeing him, they stared at each other's eyes and smiled, Alois nodded as he started to dance a bit uncomfortable with the dress he had.

The handsome tall male noticed and looked around seeing a woman with a good dress.
"I'll be back" he told the blonde and walked to her. "Will you like to switch dress with that one?" He pointed at the dress Alois had.
The woman instantly said yes.
That dress was a million dollar brand.
Claude smiled and told her to follow him then he went to Alois and held his hand pulling them to the restrooms.
"What where are we going, Claude?" Alois asked with a confused look and saw the other lady with a beautiful dress.
"To get you comfortable." He said.
As they went to the restrooms he told the girl to take her dress off and leave it outside and he was going to switch them.
The girl got in the restroom and undressed as she waited.
He told Alois to do the same.
Alois got in the restroom as Claude got inside with him.
"Mind if you help me here?" Alois asked a bit embarrassed he couldn't unzip the dress.
The male nodded and went behind Alois.
He grabbed the zipper and pulled it down.
His golden eyes looked at The blondes soft pale nude skin as the dress dropped.
Having Alois in a lingerie.

The tall male's eyes gazed down to Alois' body.
"Now the dress" he spoke distracting Claude as he nodded and got out the men's restroom and went to knock on the ladies room as she opened the door and he gave her Alois dress and got hers. He walked back to Alois closing the door.
The blonde looked at claude. "Thank you" he grabbed the dress.

The male noticed bruises on his neck and some on his ass. "What's this?" He walked to Alois as the blonde looked at claude "hm?"

Claude placed his hand on Alois' ass.
"This, does it hurt?" He looked down at Alois.

The blonde quickly reacted. "Nothing. Please don't touch me there..." he moved Claude's Hand away.

The male understood. "I'll wait for you outside." He walked out the restroom leaving the blonde to dress up.

He soon walked out and Claude stared at the blonde. 'He's stunning'
He held his hand up for Alois.
The blonde smiled and held his as they went to the dance floor dancing.
Claude went behind Alois and his hands placed on the other males waist as they danced.
Alois grinned on the male as it was just a dance.
They both laughed dancing.

There was moans as the table was being shaken.
"Ah Ciel~" the woman moaned.
The blue haired male panted as their bodies were sweating.
"Mmm yes~ you always been this good~" she moaned.
Ciel closed his eyes and imagined the good sex when Alois came to his mind.
'Fuck.. Alois~'
He thrusted more in the woman as she moaned in bliss.
'I love you Alois~'