【♥︎ Twenty ♥︎】

.•*~ 20: Auction Part 1 ~*•.

The morning came, I yawned and felt cold on my back.
I turned and Ciel wasn't there.
I sat up getting out of bed and put regular clothes on.
Walking downstairs I heard the chatter of some people.
I saw Ciel talking to that girl I saw him with at the restaurant I assume it's his cousin.
There was more people in there it's weird, a meeting so early in the morning.
I was greeted by Ciel's mother.
"Good Morning!~ please don't mind, we bring our people early to give out exciting Announcements~" she said very excited.
I smiled and nodded "oh that's very delightful"
"Indeed the announcement will be out in a few minutes please feel free to greet and meet there's also some quick breakfast to grab" she was very welcoming, and it made me feel safe here. "I will thank you Mrs. Phantomhive"
She smiled happily and went to greet others.
I glanced at Ciel and he was still talking to his cousin, though what made it weird was he whispered sometimes on her ear and she giggled and nodded at him.
I took a plate other few people were too.
I got some fruits like slices of watermelon, bananas, melons, apples and pineapples.
I kept glancing at Ciel and his cousin's direction.
Ciel was holding her waist, I chewed my pineapple while I watched them.
'That's nothing wrong right?' I worried.
"They were betrothed, but broke that engagement" I turned and saw Ciel's father, "oh good morning Mr.Phantomhive" I smiled
He smiled warmly back.
"Why were they though...?" I frowned
"It was mine and Rachel's idea to keep the family running for generations, until Ciel decided to break the engagement, he wanted to find someone on his own, he said it would be for the better." His father said staring at his son and niece.
"I see..." I looked at them smiling and laughing.
"But now he ended up with you" he looked at me, I looked back and smiled a bit.
"Yeah."
"How did you two meet?" He asked.
"Well he actually saved my life." I blushed softly looking at my plate.
"He was very generous to me. I guess that's what made me fall in love with him." I looked back up at him.
"Ah that's a beautiful story, I knew my son was going to grow up like a wealthy, Generous Man, it's how it's supposed to run in this Title."

I nodded "I'm glad he turned to be successful if that is the main goal here."

"Ah that's not the main goal here, our main goal is to find love and remain happy as a big family" Vincent said as we smiled.

"Father. You should go with mother to announce together it's time" Ciel said and placed his hand on my hips.
He nodded "well then it was nice talking to you Alois" we hand shake before he walked away.
I didn't look at Ciel I just shoved a slice of watermelon on my mouth.
He kissed my cheek. "Don't ignore me." He growled onto my ear.
I giggled turning my head and pecked his lips.
"What were you doing with your cousin?" I finally let the question out I been dying to have it answered.
"Oh, with Elizabeth? Well we were just talking about some past things" he pecked back.
"But it's kinda weird seeing you hold her like that. I don't like it." I looked at him.
"Oh my bad, love. I won't do it anymore." He kissed my neck.
"Ciel... there's people around." I shivered.
He chuckled not giving a fuck and continued to kiss my neck. I bit my lip and saw Elizabeth staring at us. It felt wrong now.
"Ciel. Stop." I pushed him a bit.
He looked at me, confuse but I could see anger on his face.
"I'm sorry I feel sick..." I put my plate and walked upstairs holding my stomach.
I had an uneasy feeling... this feeling that bothered me too much.
"Alois, come with me" I was pulled to a room by Mrs. Phantomhive.
"Wear this, we will have a nice ceremony afterwards" she handed me some clothes (up in the picture, too lazy to describe it all)
I nodded she left the room and I stripped naked from my clothes to put on what Ciel's Mom gave me.
The door opened and I gasped turning around it was only Ciel.
"You scared me..." I sighed putting it on, Ciel watched me dress.
He walked to me and pulled me into a tight hug.
"I'm sorry Alois... I don't want you feeling uncomfortable or anything bad and wrong.." he was apologizing.
I hugged him back. "It's okay Ciel. I just guess I need to meet all of your family yet, get to know them better then things will be fine, I really favorite your mom though." I smiled
He nodded "yeah she's very kind to everyone. Except to Lizzy."
"Why is that?" I looked at him.
"Some personal reasons. Let's forget about that." He kissed my lips.
I kissed back smiling. He held my hand.
"Let's go downstairs."
I nodded and gripped his hand we walked downstairs, Ciel's Mom and dad were ready to give out the announcement.

"We will be doing an auction!~" Ciel's mother smiled as.
"And we will move to underground where we will have it there, be prepared to see the most goods we've got." She clapped
Everyone clapped I looked at Ciel and he looked back at me.
"I'll get you what you want~" he purred.
I giggled "you don't have to love~"
Everyone was leaving to go where the auction takes place.
Me and Ciel held hands together as we walked over.

I wonder what it's like in an auction.

There will be a second part for this
Prepare yourself for a fun auction~