【♥︎TwentySix ♥︎】

The next morning I woke up next to Eric, don't get it wrong we are best friends, we would never sleep together like that.
I got up and yawned.
"Hey Eric, I'll make us breakfast and you can accompany me to my apartment and get my stuff." I smiled.
He only nodded on his sleep making me giggle.
I walked downstairs to his small kitchen, I made some eggs, bacon and hash browns for breakfast.
I set the plates on the table and sat down looking at my phone seeing missed calls from Claude.
I bit my lip that sense of feeling, insecure, trapped and no escape lingered me. I frown, I didn't felt safe here anymore and I had to be quick as possible to leave this city.

Eric walked downstairs, I put my phone away and smiled up at him. "Morning sleeping beauty" I laughed eating some eggs.

"Oh shush." He sat down and began to eat "said we were going to your apartment?" He drank some orange juice.

I nodded "I'll be staying here for a while till I get a plane ticket." I chewed down my bacon.
"Alright. Well I'm glad we get to have many sleepovers" he smiled.
"Yeah same, I mean I'll be with you 24/7" I laughed.
"Oh yes sister!" He giggled.

We finished our breakfast he went upstairs to changed and I washed the dishes waiting for him to be ready. My phone buzzed I turned and dried my hands taking my phone and seeing that it was Claude calling again.
I ignored it scared that maybe he might be at my place... then I'm going there with Eric... wait Eric can protect me. But Claude is too strong and tall...

I began to worry.
"Alright ready to go" Eric came downstairs with a smile on his face.
I faked my smile and got up going out the door of his house.
We walked over to my apartment it wasn't too far from Erics house.

We walked into my apartment and there was no one there it was a relief.
I got my suitcase and packed what I needed the most and left out what wasn't useful anymore.

I got it all ready and cleaned up around a bit, when I finished I turned around and Claude was there smirking.

"I knew you would be here." He picked me up.
I gasped and tried to push him off.
"Eric!!!" I screamed.
Claude covered my mouth.
Eric walked out the other room and stood there shocked. "Put my friend down!" He yelled.
"I came to take what's mine back" he began to walk out.
I looked at Eric and he saw me, he did a hand sign telling me to wait.
I nodded and Claude took me to his car.

Eric ran behind Claude and threw a vase on his head.
Claude grunted and held his head, I got out the car and began to run with Eric. We turned and saw Claude coming in normal walking. "Run run!" Eric held my hand and we ran.
"We have to make him confused. Hide I'll find someone and pretend you're them." He ran to a random stranger and talked to them holding their hand and running with them the other blonde short haired person was struggling with Eric to get free and I saw Claude follow them.
I sighed in relief. Making a run to the other side.

I bumped into someone and looked at them "I'm sorry—" It was Ciel..
"Alois?..." he looked at me.
I didn't wanted to look at him or have nothing to do with him.
"I have to go." I ran but I got pulled back. "Alois I can't help it anymore, you ignoring me is killing me... i have to explain something please listen—" Ciel stared into my eyes.
My heart was beating. I sighed. "Ciel... I-" i got pushed by Claude.
I fell on the street and scrapped my knee, my head hitting the ground I winced in pain seeing blur and saw that Claude punched Ciel and then Ciel punch back the blue figure took out something and it was a gun shot.
I tried getting up and heard Ciel scream my vision was finally better and I saw him running towards me "ALOIS MOVE!" He yelled

I turned my head and saw A all dark car speeding up towards me. I closed my eyes.

Am I dying now?

Is this the end of my life?

/ tires screeches and there's a loud crash/