【♥︎ TwentyOne ♥︎】

.•*~ 21: Auction Part 2 ~*•.

Underground, where no one knows where it could been hidden, they used it for auction, not cliché at all right?
There was round tables with dark lamps in every single table, I and Ciel sat near the stage his father, mother and cousin sat in the same table.
People around filled the room almost all tables being full now.
The lights lowered down more as the stage got the spotlight.
There a man walked out "good day ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Phantomhive auction, we have high brand quality goods and whoever bids the highest gets to take it home!"
The audience clapped, after a while it finally began.
The first was a painting of a lady completely nude though it was some really nice masterpiece.
They gave out many things but one object caught my attention.
It was a full gold-Diamond Collar, of course it was for an foreplay.
"100K" I heard some dude beside our table bid.
I looked over at him and he was a very young man, of course everyone here is wealthy-
"500K" Ciel yelled out with a smirk on his lips.
I was shocked, so much money for just that but I guess it is worth shit ton of cash.
"900K" the other dude changed his bid.
"4Million." Ciel cleared his throat.
Holy shit now that's way more than what it seems to cost...
It went silent and the man on stage smiled onto the microphone "sold to the 4 Million bidder"
People clapped and Ciel leaned onto my ear whispering.
"I saw how you really wanted it, baby deserves it for being good." He bit my ear, shivers ran down my spine as I bit my lip.
He held my hand tightly into his, I smiled feeling loved by him, I felt so special, I don't want this to change, not in a million years.
The auction went on selling some Phantomhive products as well, Golden or diamond made out home decor and such.
It was break time and people got to order food I got up to go to the restroom, minding my own business, I washed my hands and got out being gripped by someone I didn't get to see because I got my head covered in a black bag.
"Listen here Blondie, I did something nice for you, now come with me" They dragged me somewhere.
"What?! What's going on..?" I tried to free myself but I was held by two strong muscles.
"I want you to know that you don't belong being here, you belong somewhere else more friendly than here." They said.
They threw me and I could hear a metal creek door and then a lock.
"Have fun lets see what those people think of you now~"

It was a cage... i was picked up and moved somewhere.
I took off the bag off my head only for
The light to meet my face and was so bright, but then my vision became clear, i was on stage the man on the microphone was beside me.
"And the most highly recommend one from a anonymous person, A Pleasurable Slave."

My eyes widen and I looked for Ciel but he wasn't there neither were the Phantomhives.
"30 Million!"
"44Million!"
"85Million!"
"90 Million!"
People and lots of people were bidding for me.
"2 Billion." A deep voice said
Many got quiet. I looked over and saw that familiar figure.
It wasn't Ciel.
It was Claude.

Ciel's POV:

Lizzy dragged me, my mother and my father out of the auction she said it was an emergency.
I worried and glanced back.
"Elizabeth stop this stupid shit again, I know you don't mean anything, I need to go find Alois." I turned to walk back to the auction but she pulled me back.
"No it's important Ciel, someone stole inside the Manor, they want to attack the party tonight.."
"Oh goodness..." My mother worried and my father sighed "don't worry I will go check it out."
"Lizzy, my father can take care of it I'll help out I just need Alois next to me." I strongly pulled away from her and walked back to the auction.
The stage was empty. "That's all for today folks!"
People clapped as I searched around the room for Alois.
Where could he be?
I searched the restrooms and he wasn't there.
I felt this anxiety in me.. I took out my phone and dialed Alois.
He didn't pick up, I called twice more but there was no answer.
Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!
My eyes scanned the room when people were getting up and leaving until the room was finally empty there was no one there.
I rushed over to the tables and saw Alois phone dropped. I took it and held it tightly.
"Where are you?"