【♥︎ Six ♥︎】⚠️SMUT⚠️

After a while the blunette and blonde walked to Ciel's Building.

When they walked in all the workers bowed at them only the two males walked towards the elevator.
When they got in, Ciel pressed the button to the top floor of his office, the elevator doors closing.

Ciel leaned on the wall and held both of his hands on the bar looking straight at the elevator floor numbers going up as he bit his lip tapping his finger on the bar.

The blonde looked over at Ciel but didn't say anything, he seemed too focused on thought.

When the elevator doors opened he walked to his office as the blonde followed.

"So what are we here for?" Alois asked.

Ciel grabbed Alois by the waist and leaned him by the side of his desk. Looking at his eyes with lust.
"I want to teach you who your ass belongs to" the blunette growled.
Alois blushed as he felt Ciel's hands go on his ass and squeezed his firm ass.
"C-Ciel, I belong to you~" Alois held back a moan.
"If you really belong to me I'll have to claim you now." Ciel kissed the blonde furiously.
The blonde kissed back and moaned softly in the kiss.
Ciel started to unbutton Alois's shirt right after finishing he unbuttoned his shorts.
Alois pulled away blushing.
"C-Ciel... we aren't doing this here?... your office is made out almost out of all glass.. people might spot us-"
"I don't give a fuck, I just want to fuck you here" the blunette said and took off the blondes shirt and bootyshorts. Pushing away everything he had in his desk to the floor and picked up his blonde sitting him on his desk.
Taking off his nice boots only leaving his black high knee socks on him.
He pushed the blonde to lay back on the desk. Sliding his panties off and leaning down on him.
Kissing his soft thighs.
Alois bit his lip and shivered at the touch of the blunette's tongue against his skin.
Ciel smirked and licked the blondes tight hole.
The blonde gasped and bit his lip harder unable to hold back a moan any longer.
The blue haired male pulled up two of his fingers and got up going to The blondes mouth. Shoving his two fingers in Alois's mouth.
"Lick and make them nice and wet" he told him.
Alois obeyed his boyfriend, licking his fingers, swirling his tongue around both fingers coating them with his own saliva. The blonde moaned while he licked Ciel's fingers looking straight at his boyfriends blue eyes with lust.
Ciel smirked watching Alois sucking on his fingers, locking eyes with his blue icy eyes, having a erection happening on his pants.
Alois pulled away licking the tips of his fingers having a small connected saliva on his tongue with Ciel's finger tips.
"That's fucking hot" Ciel said pulling his fingers back and going back to his hole sliding his two wet fingers inside his tight hole making the blonde grip onto the edges of the desk arching his back moaning.
"A-Ah~ C-Ciel!~" he bit his lip.
The blunette smirked and started to push his fingers slowly deeper in Alois's hole making it a little more painful yet pleasurable.
"A-AH!! Oh fuck Ciel please move your fingers!" Alois cried.
Teasingly, Ciel didn't listen and slowly kept his fingers moving in and out, lubricating his inside with his own saliva.
"Ciel! Please! Ahhh~" the blonde moaned.
Ciel started to move his fingers faster deep in glancing at the blondes face filled with pleasure.
"I-I love your fingers inside me~" Alois moaned.
"I'll make you enjoy something more than that" Ciel smirked adding another finger inside as Alois moaned.
"Ah!~"
Ciel bit his lip while he pleasured alois, he was aching with his thing still in his pants.
"Fuck Alois you're making me hard.." Ciel growled.
He pulled his fingers out Alois's now wide hole.
Licking his own fingers and smirks.
Alois blushed sitting up.
"I want you to give me a blow job" Ciel demanded.
The blonde got off the desk and got on his knees unbuckling Ciel's belt and pants.
Ciel took off his own shirt and threw it across the floor.
Alois slid down Ciel's pants and his eyes widen when he saw Ciel's big erection with precum.
"Surprised much?~ it's all for you~" Ciel chuckled with a smirk on his face looking down on Alois.
The blonde blushed as he slid down Ciel's boxers and gripped into Ciel's cock leaning and licking the tip of his cock tasting his precum.
Ciel threw his head back in bliss and moaned gripping into the blondes hair gently.
Alois began to put Ciel's hard wood inside his mouth swirling his tongue around lubricating his cock with his nice wet saliva.
Ciel started to thrust inside Alois's mouth,
Moaning and pulling Alois's head deeper making Alois choke and gag as his dick was deep inside.
Mouth fucking Alois, saliva came out of Alois's mouth.
Feeling the pleasure made Ciel more eager wanting to butt fuck Alois.
The blunette stopped thrusting and pulled away.
Both males faces flushed.
"Bend over the desk" Ciel ordered his little boyfriend.
"Yes sir" Alois got up and bend over the desk his legs shaking as he bit his lip and his heart was pounding.
Ciel stroked his hard cock turning to face Alois's ass, his free hand going on Alois's soft firm ass, massaging it and squeezing it.
Alois moaned.
The blunette smacked it hard watching it jingle.
"Ah!~" Alois screamed.
"I want you to beg and scream if you want it in" Ciel smirked telling the blonde.
"C-Ciel please fuck me!~ I want to feel you inside me!~" Alois begged.
The blunette slid his hard cock inside Alois's hole giving in a deep hard thrust pushing the blonde hard against the desk.
Alois gasped and gripped hard onto the edges of the desk crying the pain silently.
He knew it will fade away soon and turn into pleasure and addiction.
Ciel began to thrust a slow pace then fast.
Smacking Alois's ass watching it jingle more.
Alois's cheek laid against the desk his body moving with Ciel's hard thrust.
He bit his lip feeling the pain turn into pleasure.
His legs were shaking enjoying what was inside his ass.
"Ah~ C-Ciel harder!~" Alois cried.
"I want more!~"
This brought excitement on the blunette and began to thrust deeper and harder in pushing Alois harder against the desk.
Feeling his climax he moaned and squeezed Alois's nice ass.
"F-fuck I'm so close to cumming inside your pretty little ass~" Ciel moaned.
"Please do!~ I want you all inside me!~" Alois begged and cried.
Hitting his hips hard.
He hit the blondes sweet spot making him scream and moan "Y-Yes! Mmmm~ M-More!!~"
The blunette kept it in that spot and began to thrust more feeling his cum squirt inside the blonde cumming in completely.
Alois moaned and screamed in bliss feeling the hot cum inside him.
Surprised Ciel didn't pulled out he continued to fuck him.
Leaving the blonde tired in pain.
"C-Ciel!~" he moaned his partners name.
Alois felt cum running out of his ass to his legs as he bit his lip.
"Oh fuck C-Ciel!~" he felt Ciel cum in more. Gripping into the desk his legs started to shake again.
Ciel threw his head back in bliss and moaned "Ah fuck Alois~"
He finally pulled out his cock more cum running down Alois's ass.
Both madly blushing and panting.

Until Ciel's Office phone came on speaker "Mr.Phantomhive, you have a meeting"

Alois and Ciel looked at each other in the eyes with still lust as they were sweating.

"B-bring them in" Ciel said

"Yes sir" the secretary hang up.

Alois walked to Ciel and kissed him passionately.
"I love you"

"I love you too"

(( ;D tell me what you think about this smut?~ I want to hear y'all opinions also on what else could happen, shall I keep making more good smut?~ hehe
I hope y'all liked it! ))