33

Grayson's POV
"Just a few weeks left Grayson ." I whispered to myself. I sat on the edge of my stone hard bed with my head in my hands thinking about the only person keeping me sane in this place.

Emari.

It's been almost a year since I had last seen her. And  about three years that I've been in this shithole. I lost contact with Josh which I'm sure he took all that money and is enjoying himself.

Fucking dick.

"Dolan!" The same guy that threatened me about hurting Emari yelled. I slowly looked up to him giving him a stern look. He chuckled lightly as he came over to my bed and sat next to me. He threw his arm around causing my whole body to tense up.

"You know Dolan. I understand you were the big badass outside of this here prison. But now?" He said looking me up and down followed by a big sigh. "What that supposed to mean?" I asked him turning my head up towards him.

He roughly patted my back and gripped my shoulder roughly. "But in here Gracie. Your just a pretty boy that tried to hard to fit in. And a little bitch who lost his brother." My blood was boiling at this point. My hands were turning white from how hard I was clenching them.

No more fights. No more fights.

I kept repeating to myself. If I had another fight towards me I was for sure not getting out of here.

"Did I get in that pretty head of yours Dolan? Am. I. Getting. Under. Your. Skin?" I closed my eyes tightly so I wouldn't be face to face with him. "Huh. Your just as weak as that pathetic girl of yours. What's her name again? Emily? No that's not it. Emari? Oh yeah Emari. I got to say Dolan she has a nice as-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled as I stood from my bed and grabbed him by his throat and slamming him against the wall. "If I hear her name come out of your mouth one more fucking time I swear on my brothers grave I will kill you." He was gasping for air and was kicking his feet around trying to get free from my grasp.

"Who's the little bitch now?" I asked referring to his words from earlier still holding my grasp around his throat. His face started to turn red from lack of air he was receiving so I had no choice but to let him fall to the ground. He began to desperately gasp for air and coughing hysterically.

I knelt down to his level burning holes in his head with my intense glare. "Now it's my turn to threaten you like you have me for the past eleven months. Kept talking about my girl, about my family, about what I did in the past, and I promise you. You will not see another light of day again. Got that?"

He smiled deviously as he looked up to me as he chuckled. "Oh Dolan. You have no idea how badly you just fucked up."

My heart began to pound in my chest and my eyes grew wide. He stood up from the ground and patted me on the back as he began to walk out. "Say goodbye to your girl Dolan!" He yelled as my cell door slammed shut.

"WAIT! Stop please! Hey hey!" I yelled for one of the guards. "Shut up Dolan!" They yelled at me followed by them snickering. "Please you need to send an officer to Emari Bergere's place she's in trouble please!" I yelled once again but instead they ignored me.

"Listen to me you fucking dick!" I screamed as I threw a chair that was in my cell at the bars causing it to shatter everywhere. They turned towards me as they slowly walked to me cell.

Now you fucking come.

"What happened now Dolan?" The one guard asked. "Please you need to send an officer to Emari Bergere's house she in trouble." "And how do you know she's in trouble?" "Because that bastard that was in here threatening her! Please just send an officer to her place!" I yelled once again banging against the bars.