23

A/N You guys can play the song if you want! And I'm sorry it took so long to update, life has been so crazy lately. But I'm going to try to update more. Anyway hope you guys enjoy:)

Grayson's POV
I sat in the hard tattoo chair waiting for the tattoo artist to get done with the new ink I came up with. I was getting it in memory of Ethan. We always had a secret handshake with each and I figured why not?

"Alright brotha I'm done." I sat up looking at the new addition smiling down at it. I decided to get it on my thigh since I didn't really have a good place on my arms. "Thanks man it's perfect." I looked at the two skeleton hands holding one another as the index fingers pointed towards the other one.

My mood suddenly became down as my thoughts traveled to Ethan. I understand it's been 7 months, but you can't just let that go. I remembered the last moment we spent together too.

Although I wish I hadn't.

I remember jamming out in the car on our way to Ethan's house. I just can't remember the exact details.

Where were we coming from? What were we doing? What did we do that day?

It bothers the shit out of me. "Hey buddy you good." The tattoo artist roughly smacked his hand on my shoulder breaking me from my thoughts. I looked at his hand then back to him.

Who in the fuck......

"You tattoo with that hand yeah?" I asked him meeting his eyes. Anger completely taken over me. I slowly stood from my seat and pulled my pants up clasping my Gucci belt. "Uh obviously dipshit." He chuckled.

This fucking bitch.

"Oh that's cool man so you wouldn't mind if I just-" I grabbed his arm twisting it and holding it backwards while shoving him down face first in the tattoo chair causing a loud bang being heard in the empty shop. "Arrrrghhhhhh!!!!" He screamed as I applied more and more pressure to his arm.

"You see" I paused looking at his name tag. "JT, when people like you fuck with people like me, they regret it. I'm a very dangerous person, and I could easily break your goddamn arm in a split second. All I have to put a little more pressure." I pushed down farther on his arm hearing his shoulder dislocate.

"AGHHHH!! FUCK! I'm sorry man I'm sorry please stop!" I cackled loudly filling the empty room. He thrashed in my hold but his weak ass wasn't going anywhere. "And why should I do that? Let you believe you can disrespect me and just leave you be?" I asked smirking sinisterly.

"Consider this a blessing to you." I said before completely snapping his arm. His screams was all I heard as I made my way out the tattoo shop with my leather jacket over my shoulder and a joint in between my lips. I inhaled deeply as I lit it up and blowing the smoke up towards the setting sky.

I ran my finger through my blonde hair as I made my way towards my Ducati.

Jesus Christ she's beautiful.

I thought to myself as I sat on the seat of the motorcycle. I turned the key letting the small engine roar to life. I brought my glasses to my face as I kicked the stand up and sped off on the busy street.

As I cruised the street I decided to take the backroad home avoiding all traffic. As I made my way through the long road of nothing bu trees and well more trees, I took in the sweet aroma of nature.

I looked off to the side seeing the trees passing quickly letting. I turned my gaze back to the road seeing a dark figure standing in the middle of the street. I slammed on my brakes causing the tires to skid and the motorcycle falling to the side. I skidded across the road until I met bed of rocks as my head smacked roughly against a large rock.