1

3 years earlier***
Emari' s (Em-er-e)POV:
"Grayson stop!" I yelled while running through our shared apartment. I was currently being chased by my obnoxious boyfriend with pancake mix in his hands because my hands "accidentally" smacked him across his face and chest.

Oops?

"No! It's only fair that I get to smack this mix all in your face, NOW GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Grayson yelled as we were both in between the couch.

I couldn't take him serious while he had the mix all over his face. My laugh bursted through the whole apartment as I clutched my stomach. Tears fell down my face from how hard as I was laughing, making his face red from annoyance.

After my laughing fit, I quickly looked over to the stairs wondering if I could make it up to our room and lock the door. I thought of a way I could distract him so I could make my breakaway. I quickly grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and chucked it towards his face.

As soon as the pillow left my fingers I darted to the stairs. I got about half way up the stairs when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and carry me back downstairs.

Well shit.

"Now, since you want to act like a 3 year old child and smash pancake mix all over my face I feel it's only fair I do the same to you." Grayson smirked towards me.

"Nooooo! Please Grayson I'm sorry!" I yelled as I started kicking my feet around only to be stopped when he hurriedly, but gently, put me on the floor and pinned me down. He sat on my torso not putting all his weight on me as he grabbed the bowl to his left.

Whatta view.....

I tried to slide myself from underneath him, but of course he was a lot stronger than I was. He began to tip the bowl and the mix slowly started to drip onto my face. "Ahhhhh! GRAYSON!" Once my face was covered in the pancake mix he took a handful and rubbed it all over my legs and body until I was completely covered.

My mouth hung agape as he quickly got off of me and sprung towards our bedroom. I wasted no time in jumping to my feet and sprinting to him.

As soon as he ran in the room I made it to the top stair case and right before he was able to shut the door, I ran my shoulder into the door knocking me and him to the ground.

He let out a loud grunt as he laid out on the floor, I quickly crawled to him and plopped myself on top of him so he couldn't leave.

"Fuck Emari." He said with a rough groan.

Ha, heard that in a different situation before.

"You're such an ass." I said as pouted my lips feeling the stickiness of the pancake mix between our bodies since Grayson only had grey sweats and no shirt, while I had his shirt and underwear.

"Hey you started it, I thought I would just finish it." He smiled his million dollar smile and sat up with me still sitting on him.

I got lost in the same beautiful hazel eyes as I did when we were in high school. I couldn't help but smile a bit, whilst hitting my bottom lip. He brought his hand to my face slowly wiping some of the pancake mix from it and chuckled to himself.

"We should get cleaned up." He said as he rolled me to the side and hovered over me. I fell into a fit of giggles when he started to place small kisses all over my face until he finally stopped at my lips. I held his face in both my hands and sighed happily.

We both pulled away and stared at each other whilst brushing my thumbs up and down the apples of his cheeks, smearing more mix in.

Most couple have their "things" they do. Like go on dates every Friday, or go adventuring everywhere, which we tried to do but didn't have all the money in the world to do it.