27

Play song:)

***Day Emari was taken to the hospital

Grayson's POV

I sat anxiously in the waiting bouncing my leg causing my boot to tap repeatedly.  The doctors rushed Emari into another room to try to figure out what was going on. I sat across from my parents in the silent room eyeing them harshly.

My glare remained tense and my jaw stayed clenched as I gripped my knuckles tightly cracking them in the process. My father chuckled lightly causing me to send my stare to him.

"What the fuck do you find so funny?" I spit at him making him shrug his shoulders while keeping a smug look on his face.

"I'm just surprised you took time from selling your worthless drugs to come to the hospital for a woman you don't even care for." He said as if it was nothing. Rage immediately filled my body causing me to stand from my chair walking towards him.

"Shut. You're. Fucking. Mouth." I said anger tracing my voice. He snickered once again taking a sip of his water he had in his cup. I smacked the cup from his handed causing it to fly across the room soaking him in the process.

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?" I screamed at him wanting to know the answer although I think I already knew. His eyes darkened as he slowly stood from his seat. I still stood taller than he did making it to where he looked up to me.

His eyes softened as he lowered his head down as if he was in defeat. "I could never hate you son." He said barely above a whisper. My eyes widened in shock as I took a step back.

"W-what?" I asked. He brought his hands up to his face rubbing his face relieving some stress. "I don't hate you Grayson I hate the things you do and the way you decided to live your life. You worked so hard to get to where you were before the accident. But now..." he trailed off waving his hand around at a loss of words.

My eyes narrowed as I stared at him. "Well considering eighty five percent of my memory was involuntarily taken from me, I don't even know what the fuck I was studying for! I don't remember shit! I just remember the damn accident because I have a nightmare about it nearly every fucking night! The sounds of my screaming is the only way I can wake myself up! To know I couldn't save Ethan that night is the worst feeling I've ever had, but having it play over and over in my head? ITS FUCKING HELL TO SEE!"

My mother covered her mouth as she silently sobbed as my father sat with a shocked expression. I never told anyone about the nightmares I've been having cause I don't need their sympathy. But in this case it just kind of slipped out. I told Josh about what happened to Ethan but not the dreams. Sometimes I find him waking me up from them before I can wake myself.

"Baby why didn't you tell us?" My mother came closer to me resting her hand on my face. I pulled away harshly and turned my head becoming annoyed with myself from saying something. "Well considering you guys stopped calling, kicked me out, and haven't really wanted anything to do with me why would I waste my time calling mommy and daddy to tell them of my sweet dreams?" I said sarcastically with my back still turned to them.

Breaking the awkward tension in the room two doctors walked in with surgical gear on. "Grayson Dolan?" I heard them ask. I immediately walked over to them as they eyed me up and down. "How is she? Please tell me she's ok?" I asked becoming more and more antsy.

"We have to do and emergency C-Section on her, we believe her body is trying to reject the pregnancy which doesn't happen very often when the mother is 7 months pregnant but we are going to try our very best to save the twins." She spoke quickly hard for me to catch up.