18

Grayson's POV
I was walking through some forest. Everything around me was dark and dreary. As if I was the only person left in the world. I had a strange feeling as if someone was watching me but every time I would look around I wouldn't see anything. I came across a set of railroad tracks and had a gut feeling I should follow the tracks.

I walked for what seemed like forever until I saw a pair of flashing lights. When I got closer I noticed a train flipped over and a car sitting upright, but demolished. Of course I ran to the car and seen a person lying face down on the hood of the car.

"Hey! Hey! Are you alright?" I asked frightened. I went to grab my phone and noticed I didn't have it. "Fuck." I whispered as I turned my attention back to the person, but when I looked back they were gone.

I quirk my eyebrows up in confusion until I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind me. When I turned and came face to face with the person I thought I would never see again.

"E-Ethan?" I asked as I felt the tears wanting to fall. "It's your fault Grayson." My eyes widened as I stared back at him. He had cuts all over his face and a deep bruise covering the left portion of his eye. His clothes were stained of his blood and torn up.

He took a step closer as he gripped the collar of my shirt and slammed me against the car. "THIS. IS. YOUR. FAULT!!!" He screamed in my face again.

"No. No. No! Ethan I didn't do this I promise! I don't even remember what happened or where we were going! Please don't say that!" My voice becoming weak as his grip became tighter.

"If you didn't want to marry that bitch we wouldn't be in this predicament! We would be fine! I wouldn't be dead, you would have your memory, everything would have went back to normal." He paused anger completely taken over him now. His eyes held hate. They were no longer the green and brown everyone loved. By black. There was no more life visible in them.

"You are the reason I'm dead Grayson, it's no one else's fault but your own." He spit as he threw me to the ground.

My face was soaked with tears I hadn't realized fallen. I stood back up quickly not seeing him standing in front of me anymore. I silently sobbed to myself as I heard a loud roar coming from the distance. I turned back towards the train tracks seeing him standing in the middle of the tracks.

"Ethan?" I called out to him. He slowly turned with a sinister smile planted on his face.

"Ethan get the fuck away from there!" I yelled as I heard the loud roar erupt again but much closer than before.

He stayed planted where he was as he began to wave his hand in a goodbye gesture. I looked over to see the light of the train coming closer and closer

"You could have saved me the first time grayson, but you sure as hell won't this time." He yelled.

Without hesitation I ran towards Ethan yelling and screaming at him. The train was coming closer and closer so I picked my speed up. I felt like he was just getting farther and farther away from me.

"Ethan fuck please!" I screamed out one last time. He just smiled and turned towards the train watching it come closer and closer towards him.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed loudly as the train smacked into him.

I fell to my knees crying hysterically. "Grayson?" I heard a voice call out to me but I ignored it.

"Gray? Grayson!" It got louder and louder.

"GRAYSON!" I felt my body shake violently.