15

A/N: The italicized words are Grayson's thoughts since he is still in a coma while the bold words will be the other voices that Grayson hears.  Just Incase anyone gets confused.

Grayson's POV

Why the fuck can't I open my eyes?

I thought to myself as I tried to move my body.  But nothing happened. My body felt sore and weak.

What the hell? Come on Grayson you bitch just move.

I tried again but nothing.

Where the fuck am I? Holy shit. Am I dead? Holy fuck I'm dead and I'm in some sort of fucked up purgatory.

I felt a sudden pressure against my hand as if someone gripped it.

What the fuck? I thought to myself. I then felt whatever or whoever it was run small circles along it. Not gonna lie it was comforting. It made me relax a bit enjoying this feeling.

But why was it comforting? I still don't know who the hell is touching me.

The person then cupped my hands as if they were cold trying to warm them up. After a few minutes of them holding my hands the person let them drop back down.

I heard someone clear their throat as they entered my room. I'm assuming I was in some kind of hospital or something.

Hello Lisa. I heard a small voice say.

Whoa who the hell is that? She sounds hot. And how does she know my mom? I asked myself but then silenced myself as I felt someone grasp my hand once again. This time was different though. This persons hand felt more rough and aged. Not soft and delicate like the last persons hand.

"D-did I do something Lisa?" I heard her angelic voice speak again. She sounded hurt though, as if everything inside her was being crushed. "Did I do something Lisa" I heard my mom mock the other girl in the room.

Why was she being so hateful?

I heard my mom speak again, "Not at all dear."

Then why are you being such a bitch towards her?

"Your just the reason why Ethan is dead and Grayson is fighting for his life, or might as well be dead. I lost two of my sons because of you! I LOST BOTH OF MY BOYS BECAUSE OF YOU!" I heard my mom scream at the girl.

Wait. Ethan. Ethan is dead. What? No. No. No. No. She's she's lying there's no way he's dead. My brother can't be dead. And what the fuck does she mean it's her fault. What the fuck did this bitch do to me and Ethan. I need to wake up I need to get up. This bitch will fucking pay. She will regret everything . How dare she? Come into my room trying to comfort me knowing what she did. Fuck this bitch. She's dead to me!

I could sense the tension in the room. Everything was quiet for a few seconds until I heard the girl speak again.

"I-I didn't do anything Lisa." She spoke small as her voice trembled.

I wish I could see the fear on her face right now.

With that i no longer felt my hand being held but instead loud footsteps walking away from my bed and heard a loud smack echo through the room.