2

After breakfast Grayson and I had to start getting ready for our classes

Woohoo...

While he was the smarter kid, Grayson wanted to become a Microbiologist (lmao I don't know😂) he always had a thing for learning about the cells and what not.

The things I had no interest in, but for some reason made him giddy on the inside.

Either way I was happy for him, anything he did I made sure I was the one to cheer him on. When he made A's on his quizzes and tests I made sure he knew how happy I was for him.

While here I am Majoring in Art. I've always had a big interest in Art. Whenever I had a bad day or was mentally not in the right mind set I would paint, draw, even sketch. It took my mind off of everything and was an easy escape.

Grayson has always admired when I got in one of my little are schemes. He would stand over my shoulder with the biggest smile on his face, while he watched me decorate my canvas.

As soon as we walked in our apartment I darted to the room to sort my clothes out for the day. I went to my closet and decided to wear my favorite dark pink, loose fitting crop top and worn denim shorts. As for shoes I threw my light brown tie up sandals to the side since I'm still in the house and don't feel like putting them on yet.

I walked over to my vanity Grayson had built me a few years ago. It consisted the colors grey and white, something very subtle. He had Thomas Edison bulbs screwed in all over the mirror giving it a little vintage appearance. For the final touch he made sure to add drawers for my jewelry and makeup.

I didn't have that much makeup considering I'd prefer to go with out, but today I was in the mode to put some on and look decent for a change.

I began to do my simple light pink and nice eyeshadow, with just a touch of nude glitter to make my eyes really pop. I then used some mascara to let my eyelashes flow. After pinching my eyes numerous times with the curler and cursing myself, I was finished with my eyes.

For my foundation, I grabbed my light foundation considering my skin is pretty light but not translucent, but I'm not tan either. Since the sun hates me.

After I applied the powder I was officially done and moved onto my hair. I yanked the hair tie out causing a couple strands to pop. I know your not supposed to do that to your hair, I just don't have the patience to untangle it all.

I grabbed some hair moisturizer and ran it through my hair causing my natural waves to flow. I had natural light hazelnut colored hair that stopped halfway down my rib cage.

I've always wanted to do something different to my hair, I've just been to scared to pay so much money and me not like it one bit.

After I was done I walked into the living room after changing into my outfit and I see Grayson sitting on the couch flipping through the Channels on the TV.

I stood in the hallway pressed against the side of the wall and admired him from he side. His hair was messily thrown down were it covered part of his eyes. He had his red long sleeved shirt on with blacked ripped pants that showed his thigh tattoos, which I personally thought was a major turn on, along with his black converse.

After a while I finally cleared my throat causing him to turn in my direction. His eyes widened slightly and a genuine smile appeared on his face.

He stood up from the couch and came over to hug me tightly wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face to his chest. I sometimes hated the height difference between us, he was a 6ft giant compared to my 5ft 2in ass.