25

Emari's POV

"Emariiiiii! Come on get your ass out of this bed now!" Mark yelled at me and shook me as I burrowed myself deeper in the blankets of my bed.

"Mark fuck off I'm tired." I said annoyed as I threw a pillow over my head. "Noooo you're upset about what happened with Grayson. You need to just get out and do something to forget about what happened. I know it's hard babe but come on, you can't keep being like this while you're carrying the twins." Mark said sincerely as he rubbed my back.

I didn't say anything back but I knew Mark was right. I really should get out of the house and do something productive. Then a thought crossed my mind and I shot up from the pillows scaring Mark. "Bahhh!! Emari you scared the hell out of me." He said grabbing his chest. "LETS GO TO THE BEACH!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Yesssss girl lets do it!" He laughed lightly as he ran to grab his trunks he leaves here for whenever we go down to the pool. I slowly made my way out of the bed and went to my bathing suit drawer. I picked up one of my old bathing suits and frowned knowing I wouldn't be able to fit into it. I threw it back into my drawer angrily and grabbed one of my maternity bathing suits.

Don't get me wrong I love my babies with everything I have in me, but I miss fitting into my clothes. I've been wearing nothing but oversized sweats and big shirts or hoodies.

I threw my clothes I had on to the floor and slid the black one piece up. It was off the shoulder with a small amount of ruffle hanging off my shoulders. I grabbed one of my sun hats with a black strip around the base. I grabbed a sheet white bathing suit cover and threw it on while looking for some sandals. Mark walked in and whistled lightly. "My best friend looking so fine." He said as he snapped his fingers. I laughed at his humor and continued to get ready.

"Ok so I already have sunscreen, towels, some snacks, and water packed. Do you need anything else?" Mark asked as he gathered everything up. I went to answer Mark until I had a sharp pain in my side causing me to gasp. I gripped it tightly trying to ease the pain but it only grew worse. My breathing became heavy causing Mark to turn my way.

"Emari? Emari! What's wrong? Are you ok? Do I need to call an ambulance? Are you in-" "Mark shut the fuck up!" I yelled cutting him off. The pain eased away as I stood straight up breathing in and out steadily. I looked at Mark who had worry spread across his face. I instantly felt bad for yelling at him. He was just worried about me and trying to help and I shut him down.

"Mark I'm sorry for yelling at you I didn't mean it I promise." I said as I walked closer to him. He immediately pulled me into a hug squeezing the shit out of me. "You scared me Emari I thought something was wrong." He said still squeezing me. "Mark if you squeeze me any harder you'll make me give birth to the twins." I laughed into his chest. He let go instantly and backed away. "Sorry, are you sure you're feeling fine though?" "Yes Mark I'm fine it was probably just nothing, if it happens again I'll call my doctor ok?" He smiled lightly nodding his head. "Ok now let's goooo!" He yelled grabbing all the stuff heading out the door. I giggled at his actions and grabbed the small bag that held towels, sunscreen and sheet and walked out the door.

"Ok so today we're not going to be talking, thinking, or anything about Grayson today ok?This is a relaxing day." Mark said as he drove to the beach. I nodded my head and continued to look out the window. My mind trailing off to no other than...

Grayson.

How could I not think about him? He is all I think about constantly. How he can be so sweet one minute then a dick the next. I haven't talked to him or Lisa since I seen him at the hospital. Which has been weeks ago. I can't bare to keep seeing him when he has no idea who I am. But apart of me feels like the sweet Grayson is still in there somewhere, he just needs to be found.