24

Don't play song yet!

Emari's POV
I sat in my room as I rubbed my belly thinking about what the doctor had told me a couple days ago. I didn't want to believe it nor want my baby to live with something she will have to struggle with. I also decided to find out the gender of the twins. I was going to wait until they were born but I just couldn't wait anymore. Baby A is a boy and Baby B is a girl.

My heart warmed at the thought of getting a boy and a girl. I just wish everything was ok with Grayson and I. He would have been the perfect father to the twins. Not that he wouldn't be now but I don't want his actions near the babies.

My thoughts got interrupted as my phone began to ring and Lisa's name came on the screen. I answered it and heard small cries coming from Lisa. My mood suddenly dropped instantly thinking the worst. "E-Emari can you please meet us at the hospital." She spoke as if she were rushed and out of breath. "Lisa what happened?" There was a small silence making me bring my hand to my mouth trying to silence my cries.

"I'll explain everything once you get hear but please hurry." She said before she hung up. I scooted across the bed and slid on the first pair of shoes I had. Being sandals of course considering I couldn't bend over. I wobbled to grab my keys and hurried out to door to my car.

On my way to the hospital I thought non stop about the last time I was hear. I was terrified to walk into that hospital reliving what happened months ago. I couldn't handle it if I lost Gray too. Granted were not on speaking terms but he is my first love. You never truly lose those feelings for them.

I chewed on my nails as I pulled into the hospital being a nervous wreck. I pulled into a random parking spot and walked quickly into the front doors of the emergency room.

The lady at the front desk smiled lightly as I approached the desk. "Hello dear how can I help you?" I took deep breaths as I tried to control my breathing. Her eyes widened as she went to stand up.

Not this again.

I held my finger up causing her to stop instantly. "I'm not in labor, I'm here for Grayson Dolan." I said in between breaths. She let out a breath of air seeming relieved. "Sorry dear you gave me a fright." She laughed lightly as she typed onto her computer. "It's fine not the first time that's happened." I smiled at her.

"It looks like Mr. Dolan just arrived. He seems stable for now but is not allowed any visitors at the moment. I can take you where his family is." She said bringing her gaze to mine. I nodded my head as she stood from her chair and walked me to a private waiting room.

Doesn't this bring back awful memories.

I held in the tears that threatened to fall as the memories of Ethan began to flood my brain. I looked up to She a stressed Lisa and an emotionless Sean. I walked over to Lisa planting my hand on her shoulder. She jumped slightly but immediately engulfed me in a hug.

"Lisa what happened?" I asked as she still hugged me." She pulled away with a small smile on her face but her eyes holding sadness and exhaustion. "He's fine don't worry Emari. The doctor said he banged his head up but doesn't even have a concussion. He passed out at the house I thought I was because of drugs because he's been gone for days with no contact." She pauses to catch a breath. "But he's severely dehydrated and apparently hasn't eaten." "Where could have have gone?" I asked my voice barely a whisper. She shrugged her shoulders and walked back to the chair to sit down.

"Hi Sean." I gave a small wave as I sat next to Lisa. He nodded his head and adverted his stare back at the white wall in front of him. "I don't know what to do with him anymore Emari. He has changed so much I don't even know who he is anymore. He doesn't even look like my Grayson." She bawled into her hands.