29

Don't play the song yet!
Grayson's POV

"Dolan, come on we need to roll out." I heard Josh say as he gathered his belongings. I grabbed my bottle of Whiskey and glass with a small amount of ice chips left inside it and walked with him.

"Dude don't you think you should lighten up a bit?" He asked growing concern as I chugged what was left in my glass. I gave him a dark glare before setting my glass on the hood of the car and the bottle on the ground. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him against the side of the car causing the alarm to blare.

"Did I ask for your fucking opinion?" He shook his head rapidly before begging me to release him. "Then why would you put your two sense in what I do? Why does it matter to you about what I do? Huh! Can you tell me that!" I screamed in his face. "Gray man I'm sorry I was just worried about you." He struggled under my grasp. I left go of him causing him to drop to the ground.

"Well just stop fucking caring Josh." I said in a defeated tone. I took a seat on the passenger side while Josh sat in the drivers seat. I noticed he kept looking at me from the side wanting to say something but he knew not to.

We were on our way to meet the biggest drug dealer in the state of California. I looked in the back of the truck to make sure everything was secure. I brought the bottle to my lips and took a couple chugs from it not even being bothered by the burn that went down my throat.

For the past two years I guess you could say I have become quite the alcoholic. I do drugs from time to time if I want to have a fast pass to being fucked up. I haven't spoken to her since that day in the hospital. Apart of me wants to believe she was right. I only "loved" her because that's just what I was telling myself.

But deep down. I had this gut feeling that I really truly did love her. I don't know what stimulated the feeling. I feel like I've known her almost my whole life and maybe that is what attracted me. She was always so easy to talk to but I ended up being an asshole to her causing her to hate me. I still don't remember shot about her. It bugs the hell out of me everyday knowing I don't know our past.

I still have nightmares. Two years almost three since the accident but here I am... still dreaming about my dead brother. But I don't even see him anymore. In the dreams it's just his dead body lying on the hood of the car. I wish I could talk to him. He would tell me what I could do to fix everything.

I felt the car jolt forward and me being the idiot I am, wasn't wearing a seat belt causing my face to smack into the dashboard. (A/N: Be Sure to Wear Seatbelts Kids) "Fuck!" I screamed as I gripped my nose which was now gushing blood. "Holy fuck Grayson are you alright?" Josh asked as he pulled to the side of the road.

Anger filled my body completely to the point where I couldn't control it. I got out of the car slamming the door in the process. I seen a man get out of the car with his hands up in surrender. His eyes widened once he saw how enraged I was or maybe it was from the blood all over my face. "I-oh my god are you alright? I'm so sorry I didn't see the stop sign." He tried to explain but I was barely paying attention to him.

"Do I LOOK fine? I have the biggest meeting of my life in twenty minutes and you being the inconsiderate asshole you are RAN a fucking stop sign making us hit you MAKING ME BASH MY FACE! So you tell me do I look FINE to you?" I questioned him again. He shook his head scared to death of the way I was talking to him.

I chuckled lightly at him making his eyebrows furrow in confusion. I cracked my knuckles that held some of my blood on them and glared down at him. "Well let me show you how it felt." I low and raspy as I brought my fist to the center of his face. He screamed out in pain and toppled to the ground.