6

Grayson's POV
I got up early this morning to go the Ethan's to go shopping for Emari. I had a surprise tonight for her to show her I'm ready. I'm so fucking ready to call her mine. Legally that is. I got dressed in my grey long sleeve shirt with some jeans and threw on my black converse. I went to the bathroom to style my hair as usual but it wasn't cutting it today so I threw on my burgundy hat and turned it backwards.

I grabbed my keys and wallet left Emari a note telling her she should go get her hair and nails done and left some cash in the drawer for her

I grabbed my keys and wallet left Emari a note telling her she should go get her hair and nails done and left some cash in the drawer for her. I took one more look at my beautiful girl sleeping peacefully in bed. And by peacefully she was sprawled out on the bed, her hair was knotted everywhere and her mouth was hung agape while small snores escaped her mouth. I tried so hard not to burst out laughing at the way she looked. But that's my baby. My future wife. I placed a kiss on her head then her cheek and whispered I love you in her ear and made my way downstairs.

I texted Ethan earlier to come pick me up so Emari could have the car. Once I got down to the parking garage I noticed the black BMW parked towards the back. The closer I walked up to it I noticed Ethan was laid back in his seat with his eyes closed. I walked up to the driver side window and started beating the shit out of the window and screaming at him. He jumped up so fast he slammed his head on the top of the car making me fall to the ground in laughter. "What the fuck is wrong with you, you piece of shit?" Ethan asked as he opened his car door and stepped out rubbing his head. I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard. I stood up and gave him a brotherly hug. He pushed me off of him and flicked me off as he got back in the driver seat. I made my way over to the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on.

"Alright asshole where are we going first." Ethan asked as he started the car and made his way out of the parking garage. "Jewelry store first." I smiled to myself as I twiddled my fingers together. I started to get a little nervous considering it's becoming real now. Ethan looked over to me and had a huge smile plastered on his face. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!" Ethan screamed at the top of his lungs making me hold my ears with both hands. "Ethan would you shut the fuck up?" I looked at him aggravated. "Sorry but you're gonna propose to her aren't you!" I smiled from ear to ear and began to blush. "You're whipped bitch." He laughed as he made his way to the jewelry store.

Once we arrived we were immediately greeted by some young woman with a very tight black dress, blonde curly hair and makeup that was caked on her face. The closer she got the more I could smell her perfume. I squished my face together as I took in the smell. Jesus Christ did she bathe in it? "Hello welcome to Magiano's Jewelry my name is Nadia how can I help you fine gentleman." She asked while looking me up and down. Bitch fuck no. "I'm looking for an ENGAGEMENT ring for my beautiful girlfriend." I said confidently. She snickered a bit and averted her stare to Ethan. He quickly looked away and began to walk off. I walked over to the engagement rings and began the search for finding the perfect one. "Are you finding everything alright Mr...." Nadia trailed off. I sure as hell was not giving her my real name so I had to think quick. "Scuppie. And yes I'm doing fine." Fucking really Grayson, Scuppie? I scolded myself. A small smile came across her face as she turned on her heels and walked away. Thank god, I thought to myself.

After walking around for a while I received a text from Emari:
Baby Girl💍
Hey babe thank you so much for the note I'm heading to the nail salon now I love you so fucking much too baby boy❤️
I smiled at my phone and put it back into my pocket. I finally came across the most perfect ring. I didn't feel like dealing with Nadia so I walked up to an older man. "Excuse me can I see this ring please?" He looked up to me with his glasses hanging from his nose. He lightly smiled and walked towards the case where the ring is. "This one right here?" He asked. I nodded my head smiling like crazy.

I waved Ethan over to show him and get his opinion. I noticed Nadia hanging all over him and ran over to me as quick as he could. I couldn't help but laugh as he trotted over thanking me holding his hands in a praying motion. "Hey bro what do you think Emari will think about this one?" I held the ring up to show him. "Damn Gray she's gonna be blinding everyone with that thing." He held his hands up shielding his eyes. "You're such and extra bitch E." I said while shaking my head. "But seriously Gray she will love it. I'm happy for the both of you, I already consider her as a sister so it won't be any different besides the fact that she will have our last name." I hugged Ethan tightly admiring the words he spoke to me. "Thank you E, for always be there for me and supporting me and Emari." I said as I released my hold against him. He threw his arm around me and said no problem. "Can I get this ring please in a size 7?" I asked the guy and he nodded his head and walked to the back.

When he came back he had it wrapped in a red box and placed it in the bag. He took all my information and I also bought the warranty as well to help keep it cleaned. I thanked the man and me and Ethan were on our way out when Ethan was stopped by Nadia. "If you ever need a night to loosen up, call me." She said as she slipped a piece of paper down the front of his pants. Ethan looked at her with his eyes wide as they could be. He removed the paper from his pants and began to rip it up. "Not a fucking chance." He spit as he walked away. I snorted at his comment and looked back to see her mouth hung open. "Might wanna close that mouth, some guys may take that as an open invitation." I yelled as I climbed back into Ethan's car. She stomped her foot and stormed back inside. I took the ring back out and stared at it.

I really hope she loves it

A/N: Omg I really don't want to write the next chapter😭 Issa sad one guysss.