22

A/N: This song old as hell but who cares😂 Don't play it yet!!

* 6 Months Later

Emari's POV

I tossed and turned in bed trying to get more comfortable but failed since my belly was starting to get in the way. I felt as if I was carrying two large bowling balls in my belly. I walked like a penguin, ate like I've never seen food in my life. I was over this. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I flipped on my back as I faced the ceiling pondering deep into my thoughts. My mind wondered off to the pregnancy and He arrival of the twins, to how much homework I had to get done. Fucking college. I'm still not sure how I got them to agree to let me back in. I'm doing it for my kids though. Then Grayson came to mind.

I haven't heard from Grayson since our huge argument six months ago. But he has been sending me money. I was shocked to say the least. How he was getting all this money? I had no idea. I didn't want to think he's fallen back into bad habits. But a part of me can't help to feel like he has.

I always keep in contact with Lisa to let her know how the twins are doing and about Grayson's well-being. No matter what I will always have a place for him in my heart. The love we had can't simply just be forgotten. Maybe in his case though. Lisa also believes he back to his fourteen year old self. She said he's always gone late at night, most of the time never coming home leaving her worried sick. She said even his appearance has changed. He dyed his hair blonde, has tattoos all over his body, even a face tattoo. As well as piercings and shaved lines in his eyebrow. I tried to imagine the new look of Grayson but it came near impossible.

I looked to the clock to see it was already 11:11am. My eyes widened as I shot up but fell backwards since my belly blocked me from getting up. I groaned in annoyance and rolled on my side and wiggled my way down to the floor.

I threw on a basic large hoodie and leggings considering no other clothes seem to fit anymore. I threw my hair into a sloppy bun not bothering to brush it. I threw my middle finger towards my makeup not wanting to deal with it as I slipped a pair of sandals on and grabbed my keys and phone. I completely forgot about my doctors appointment that was at 11;30.

I wobbled my way down to my Jeep as I struggled to get into it. Why did I trade my car for a monster truck? I scolded myself. I figured I needed a bigger car for when I have the twins because my little Volkswagen was not going to do the trick. Sure it was paid off and I didn't have to worry about payments but it was definitely time for an upgrade.

I cranked the engine and sped out of the garage earning the guard to throw his hands in the air telling me to slow down. I chuckled to myself as I seen the look on his face. I got on the highway as I made my way to the doctors office speeding like a bat out of hell.

********************************

I ran inside the doctors office breathing heavily while holding my hand on my hip. I made my way to the front desk as the lady looked at me wide eyed. I held my finger up telling her to give me a minute. "No I'm not in labor I'm a little late for my 11:30, Emari Bergere." I told her considering the past few times I have been here the ladies in the front desk thought I was in labor since I decided to walk in breathing hard and holding my side.

She laughed slightly and handed me a chart to sign in. I signed my name and handed it back to her giving her a small smile. "It shouldn't be long dear." I nodded my head and made my way to the waiting area. In the mean time I took my phone out and texted Mark.

Marky Bear🐻
Hey babe I'm at the doctors office now I will let you know when I'm done here🖤

I giggled slightly since I called him babe. Mark and I had grown a lot closer over the last few months. Whether I would be over at his house or vice versa. Him and his boyfriend had a fallout last month. Mark caught him with one of the hair dressers that works with Mark and he lost it. Fired the guy and kicked his boyfriend out on the spot. When I went over there we took all of his belonging and threw them out of Marks window and Mark sent him a picture of his things in the front lawn with the caption, come retrieve your things like a dog retrieves his toys bitch, considering that's how you treated me.