20

A/N: DONT PLAY SONG JUST YET, ALSO THERE WILL BE DRUG USE IN THIS CHAPTER IN CASE ANYONE IS SENSITIVE TO THE SUBJECT. ILL PUT SOME ASTERISKS UP WHEN IT STARTS AND WHEN IT ENDS!   ANYWHORE HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK😬

Grayson's POV

What the fuck just happened?

I stood in the empty room alone with my thoughts running wild. I looked down at my feet seeing the two pregnancy test in the floor wrapped in a ziplock bag. I kneeled down to pick it up to examine it further. I looked at the small plus sign that appeared in the box as it read 3-4weeks.

3-4 weeks what? Whoa. 3-4 weeks pregnant? Wow. No shit dumbass.

I shook my head at the thought of me actually being a dad. Luckily my parents weren't home at the time Emari came so they didn't hear the arguing. Thank god because I would never hear the end of it.

I picked up the ring she threw into the room and inspected it. It was nice for sure, I wish I could remember where I had gotten it though. I threw it up on the counter as I walked to the fridge to grab a water but instead a bottle of José Cuervo Tequila caught my eye.

I pondered for a minute debating whether or not I should drink some. Fuck it.

I grabbed the half empty bottle and a two liter of sprite from the fridge. I put some ice into a metal bowl and grabbed a shot glass just in case and walked to the living room turning on the Tv. I poured the glass with half sprite and half tequila after putting ice chips inside.

I brought the drink to my lips taking a long swig letting the carbohydrates and alcohol burn my throat on the way down. I scrunched my face in disgust but took another long swig trying to get used to it.

I sat in the living room for about an hour chugging drink after drink until I noticed I never actually found anything to watch. I laughed at myself while trying to stand up only to trip and fall back down to the floor. I once again fell into a fit of laughter trying again and succeeding.

I slowly walked over to the Tv turning it off and began to walk back towards the couch until his picture caught my eye. I stood staring straight not wanting to turn my head slightly to the left to be face to face with his picture.

I ended up looking anyway and I grabbed the picture frame and examined it. It was one of his school pictures with him wearing his football uniform showing his cheesy smile.

I smiled a bit as I studied the picture until I noticed her in the background in a cheerleading uniform. Figures. I scoffed to myself. I found myself growing more angry the longer I looked at it. I held the frame tightly in my hand until rage completely took over causing me to send the frame into the wall across the room.

I let out an agitated scream as I pulled into my hair. "WHY THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING!!" I yelled as I walked over to the bottle and began chugging the rest of it. When I finished I sent the bottle flying into the Tv screen shattering both into pieces.

Oops.

I walked around the living room continuously gripping my hair out of stress.

Grayson"

I heard a small whisper come from inside the house. I whipped around to find no one there. "Who's there?" I asked my voice trembling.