3

I was in my final class for the day, Humanities. I found myself slowly slumping in my seat as the teacher spoke with a monotone.

It was truly the most torturous thing to ever have to suffer through.

My eyes were getting heavier until I heard a loud slam on my desk making me jump at least ten feet in the air. Mr. Dooshbag, yes pronounced as douchebag.

Fits perfectly.

He lowered down to my desk level, showing his yellow stained teeth. He let out a small laugh allowing the smell of coffee and tobacco fill my nostrils making me want to gag.

His dull green eyes bored into mine as he asked, "Am I boring you Miss Bergerè?".

I tried not to breath to avoid smelling anymore of his breath, but god it still lingered.

"No sir, I'm sorry I'll pay attention the rest of class."

I simply say just to get his nasty ass away from me as quick as possible. He chuckled to himself and looked me up and down and stood straight up, walking back to the front of the class. I immediately became uncomfortable and tried to hide myself as best as I could considering I was in the second row dead smack in the middle.

The rest of class Mr. Dooshbag kept staring at me every ten seconds. I'd like to think it's to make sure I was paying attention but I'm sure it was for his own pleasure. He disgusted me, thank god this semester is almost over so I can get away from him.

I tried to focus my gaze only on the board, where he was writing all the information down and writing it down as quickly as possible. But every so often o still felt his cold gaze upon me, making me wish I could wrap myself in a large blanket.

After another painful thirty minutes, class was dismissed and I was the first one out of the door. I heard Mr. Dooshbag call after me but I ignored him and pushed my way through the sea of students.

I could literally hear my heart pounding as he continued to yell my name until I was finally out of the doors and into fresh air.

No more coffee and tobacco breath.

I smiled to myself at the thought whilst bringing my phone out of my backpack so I could text Grayson telling him I was out of class. I knew he had about fifteen minutes left so I made my way over to a shaded tree in the middle of the courtyard and pulled my headphones out and played Super Far by Lany.

I was tapping my fingers to the beat as I felt two hands cover my eyes. I jumped slightly and giggled once I knew who it was.

"Guess who?"

He said in a high pitched voice. I knew it wasn't Grayson his hands were a little smaller. A small wave of a vanilla scent washed over me making me relax instantly.

"Hmmmm Ethan?"

I guessed and his hands were removed from my eyes and I looked backwards. Ethan had his shoulders slumped and his hands smacked down the side of his thighs. He sighed and sat down next to me.

"I can never get you, you always know when it's me."

As he pouted and crossed his arms and leaned backwards against the tree. I giggle at his offended state as I patted his shoulder.

"Hey it's not my fault you're smaller than Gray Eth."

I joked with him since him and Gray always has the argument on whose technically bigger.

Boys.

"Well little sis I'll have you know there is some areas were I can ensure that I am NOT smaller than Gray."