Chapter 4: The Day Class

Start from the beginning

   “Has he got issues or what?” I said crossing my arms.

   “Just ignore Zero, Yuna. He doesn’t get along with the night class students.” Yuuki muttered. I glanced at the doorway.

   “Yeah, all you have to do is not get on Zero’s bad side; otherwise, your life’s ruined.” Asuna said laughing. I shook my head with a smile. Yuuki sighed.

   “I better go now, see ya Yuuki,” I said walking out of the classroom with Asuna. I waved Yuuki off as she met with another girl from class still taking notes. I think her name was Yuri...

   Once both me and Asuna made it to the quad area for recess, we sat down on the fountains edge wear me and Shiki sat before.

   “Yuuki seems nice…” I murmured as I rummaged through my suit case. Asuna nodded with a smile.

   “Oh she is, but you see that girl over there,” Asuna pointed out a largely shaped girl with bright blonde hair and a lot of bright makeup which made her face turn orange. She was very ugly with her cake face and figure. “That’s Jewels,” I couldn’t help myself but laugh. I nearly fell into the fountain trying to calm myself down.

   “What?! That thing?! She’ll never get Kaname in a million years! Better yet, none of the night class students will fall for her!” I cried out in laughter.

   Asuna agreed, nodding her head, “Yes, but she believes she can get any boy… She’s annoying, mean and all that. She bashed three girls in 1 minute so I wouldn’t pick a fight with her if I were you. Even if you see a fight going on between her and another, don’t get involved. Especially if it’s Yuuki she’s fighting.”

   “Um… If I see her lay a finger on Yuuki I’ll step in. That girl’s so sweet, she doesn’t deserve this crap. I don’t care if I get bashed; I want Yuuki to know she has someone who’ll look out for her. I know she hates Yuuki a lot but she has no right to make her suffer like that.” I said supporting my argument about fights with Jewels. She sighed and realized she couldn’t win. I’ve never been in a fist fight before but I’ve always been the one to prevent fights—but they were mainly guy fights.

   “Fine, but I won’t be the one dragging you out of the fight if you get knocked in the head.”

   “Thanks for the heads up but I’ll be the one breaking it up, not punching her in the face; even though I’d like that,” I shot her a wistful smile and she snorted.

   I glanced in Jewels direction. She was busy pushing her friends around the quad, ordering them to do stuff for her in a threatening manner. That was making me mad, why would she do that?! She saw me looking in her direction; she passed me an odd look, as if she didn’t recognize me. I shook my head and faced Asuna again.

   “Also, be careful how you look at her. She might consider you a ‘Threat’.” Asuna laughed. I shrugged.

   “I don’t care; she can think that if she wants to.”

   “Oh my GOOOOODDDD!!!” I heard the cries of young girls behind me. I instantly span to see what was happening. A very tall, handsome boy with blonde hair and green eyes was walking alongside with Kaname Kuran. He was wearing a white uniform with black outlines—he was obviously with the night class.

   “Hey, who’s that?” I turned and faced Asuna. She got the giggles and quickly stood up.

   “That’s Ichijo I told you about.” She managed to say while she was spilling out unwanted laughing. A Tsunami of girls came rushing in to see Takuma and Kaname. I smiled at Asuna.