Flashback-

Last summer-Yunnie's POV

"Hey Yun, can I talk to you for a minute." Haechan seemed worried. I hate seeing him worried.

"Yea what's up? Everything okay?" I grabbed his hand and sat down next to him.

"I-I don't think it's working."

"W-what's not working?" I think I knew where this was going.

"Us." He looked down clearly about to cry.

"W-what? W-why." I tried fighting my tears.

"I-I'm j-just not ready." He started crying. "I-I really do like you. I'm just not ready for someone as amazing as you. I just need time to focus on my job and my family, you know that there's things going on that I really need to prioritize. And I wish I could be with you and be by your side, it's just that I'm not ready to. I really need to start preparing to move out because I need to, it's too hard to stay with my parents right now, and I need to focus on that. I don't want to not be able to give you my all if I can't. I want to be able to give you all my attention, but I can't right now, and I don't want to give you half of me, I want to give you everything you need. And I just can't with everything else. I'm so sorry. I really really don't want this to ruin our friendship. I truly do hope you understand. I really, really am sorry." He wiped his tears.

"Haechan, I understand. I really do. And I want you to be happy, and if that's what you need, then it's what you'll get. I'll be by your side helping and supporting you. I promise I won't let this ruin our friendship, it's too amazing for that." I cry, but also start giggling towards the end.

We stood up and hugged eachother and cried. I hope this isn't the end of what could've been amazing.

-

Flashback end.

You were about to respond but Jeno walks into the kitchen.

"Morning." Jeno smiles and grabs some cereal and starts eating next to you.

"Morning." You smile back.

"What time do you guys work?" Jeno asks.

"7." Yunnie picks up her phone and checks the time. "We gotta go soon."

"Hey I can give you guys a ride, I gotta work at 7:15 and Starbucks is on the way to work for me." He suggests.

"Oh really! That would be great Jeno." You thank him and smile.

"It's no problem. Only if one of you can make me my go-to drink." He smirks.

"Will do." Yunnie smiles and gets up to clean her bowl.

-

You get through the work day until your lunch. You weren't very hungry so you just sat in the break room and went on your phone and read 'text from Baby chick'

Baby chick-11:34 a.m.
Hey Jumin. I have a question.

You-11:40 a.m.
yea what's up Jisung?

Baby chick
Umm, can you hang out after you get off of work today? I could use some advice.

You
Yea, I get off at four but Jeno gave me a ride so it'll probably be closer to 4:30 before I get there, is that okay?

Baby chick
Yea that's fine. Thank you 😊

You
No problem, any time :)

You get back to work and start ringing people up. You, Yunnie, and one other staff member was there to train you two. You got it pretty quickly so you were pretty much on your own all day.

3:45 p.m.

You hear the door open up and look at the door. It's Jaemin, he walks in and sees you and smiles. You smile back and wave.

"What can I get ya Jaemin." You smile.

"Uhm, just a refresher."

Huh, you like the same thing.

"Okay. $2.50 please."

He hands you his money and steps back so the next person in line can order. You hear Yunnie call his name and he leaves.

-

You get off of work and wait for Jeno to pick you and Yunnie up.

-

You get home to get to your car so you can to to Jisung's house, but you decide to go in and get some water first.

Jaemin stops you and you turn around to face him.

"Here." He smiles and hands you a refresher. The one he bought earlier.

A/N-And that's it! I hope you enjoyed!

Question-what's your favorite song off of  the dreamies new album?
Mine is, I think, dear dream. It's so amazing sounding and it honestly makes me cry every time I hear it 😂🤧.