3 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I woke up to hear my phone ringing, so reaching around for my phone I picked it up and slid the answer button over.

"Hello? My groggy voice spoke.

"Hey Evelyn, it's Peyton I'm sorry if I woke you." She spoke in an apologetic voice.

"No, it's fine what's up?" I questioned.

"Well, I have a pretty important ultrasound to go to at twelve. And was wondering if you could make it?" She asked.

"Of course, I'll be there around ten thirty and I can help you with Sophia." I said as I got out of bed walking into the bathroom to turn the shower on.

"Oh Eve,  you are a lifesaver thank you so much!" She gushed.

"It's really no problem, I told you if you need anything to call me." I said honestly.

"I know and I couldn't be more grateful to you, so I'll see you in a few?" She asked.

"Of course, I'll text you when on my way." I told her.

"Okay sounds great, goodbye!"

"Bye." I said as I hung up and set my phone down.

Still waiting for the water to warm up I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom.

Stripping out of my clothes I stepped into the shower, and decided that I would actually shave today so I literally shaved my entire body. But decided against washing my hair once I was done with it, I washed my body and then got out.

Wrapping a towel around me as I stepped out of the shower, and into my room looking for some clothes.

I just put something casual on but I also knew I had things going on later in the day that I would still need to look decent

Laying the clothes on my bed I walked over to my vanity and started on my makeup which wasn't a lot.

After fifteen minutes I finished and moved on to my hair,'I usually curl it but I really liked the way it was looking straightened lately so I just decide to go over it.

After spending thirty minutes doing my makeup and hair, I got dressed and grabbed everything I needed and walked downstairs grabbing my keys off my key holder. And locking the door before getting in my car.

I decided to stop by Starbucks, so going through the drive-through.

"Hi, how may I take your order?" The cashier asked.
"Hi, I would like two venti pink drinks one tall milk and three bagels," I spoke.
"Is that all for you?"
"Yes."
"$25.75 is your total you may pull up to the window.