"I get the window side!" I jumped onto the bed next to the balcony.

"Awe no fair. How am I suppose to watch the stars now?!" Louis said slumping into his bed. "Hey Laney, I really didn't know about Harry being here."

"Louis, I know. You're not evil. Crazy, but totally not evil. All I have to do now is just enjoy my three days. Just with you and the boys minus the jerk." I smiled. "I know it's not exactly away from Harry, but I know your heart was in the right place."

"Oh Laney, I need a tissue!" he ran to my bed and hugged me tightly, I giggled as he tried to tickle me but I ended up tickling him. He was always a goof ball.

I brought my stuff up with a little help from Niall and Zayn, as they set my things down, they both stayed, Niall eating a mini frosted donut. "So Alaine, we want to ask you something." Zayn said.

"Shoot. But not really shoot me, just launch the question cause I really want to see the beach."

They laughed, except Niall, he just smiled with donut leftovers in his teeth, still so darn cute.

"Do you like Louis?"

I stopped smiling and looked at Zayn, what? "Um, no?" I said, sounding more like a question than an answer.

"Well, we notice how you're always so... close to him. Not that it isn't cute, but, don't you like Harry?"

I looked down, hoping to avoid the question. I didn't want to admit it out loud, the door was open, and Zayn's eyes looked so sincere and Niall's were just like a baby's. I got up and shut the door, locking it.

"Zayn, Niall, of course I like Harry. But you saw that downstairs, he doesn't like me back, he doesn't even see me the way he sees her. There's clearly no way I have a chance to compete with a girl like her. I don't wear a lot of make-up, I'm not hot after sex, not that I would know but, I'm the complete opposite of her. That's what Harry likes, I'm not like her. I wont change either. I am who I am, and if Harry doesn't like what he sees someone else will. Not speaking about Louis though, he's just the best friend I have never had. Especially since he's a boy." I sighed.

"Why because he's a boy?" Niall asked.

I looked down and decided to just tell them anyways. I sat between them, crisscrossed on the floor. "You guys, when I was fifteen, I was raped by my boyfriend. It was horrible. I'm still living with the effects of that day, I havent liked someone since then, not even had much guy friends, which is why Louis is a miracle to me. I'm myself, comfortable, and I feel safe. That's why I'm so attached to Louis."

Niall sat next to me and hugged me, I flinched a bit but I hugged him back, hoping my eyes wont look so watery. "I'm so sorry Alaine." he said.

"I'm sorry too. But you're wrong, Harry doesn't like that type of girl. In fact, I'm surprised he's still with her." Zayn added.

"Then why are they still together?" I sniffled, Niall stroking my hair.

"The lad has flings love, not real girlfriends. He's had a few, but not many."

"So I'll just be a fling too?!" I said, scared.

"No babe, you are totally different. You didn't fling yourself at him! You like him! Not just want to unzip his pants. Which you should be thinking about cause you're missing out." Niall joked.

"Stop being wing man Niall!" I said.

"Just pointing the obvious." he said.

"Point is, you are his type. Don't exclude yourself, you're perfect love." Zayn grinned.