Flashback and bad boy

Ezra
"Okay, I'm done! I am absolutely done Ezra! I am not doing this anymore! So just hit me with a car now and save my child! I am not living on earth anymore!" Arcann snapped walking into the house. Large tears were rolling down his cheeks as he tossed some bags of food he brought home on a counter. Then he raced into the bedroom Ezra was letting him use.
Ezra jumped to his feet. He raced down the hall and began knocking in the door. Yet, all he got for a response was crying.
"Arcann, what's wrong? You gotta tell me if you want me to help." Ezra sighed. Arcann was sobbing but, Ezra could already guess he was flipping him off. He waited a bit longer, ten minutes, asking the same things over and over again. The door never opened though.
"Okay that's the finale straw. Move over. I'm kicking open the door!" Ezra sighed after another ten minutes. He took a few steps back before charging and pushing his whole body against the door. Ezra smacked the door hard biting his lip in pain while the door stayed put.
Then he let out a scream of pain.
Arcann panicked and opened the door. He helped, or at least tried to help, Ezra onto the bed. Yet, Ezra just limped over to the door saying he was okay and Arcann shouldn't put stress on his body right now. Arcann sat there on the bed next to him sniffling and letting a few tears fall.
"I-I'm sorry you-you hurt yourself." Arcann sniffed.
"It's fine ya big baby. Now hug me because I know you want to." Ezra smiled holding his arms open. Arcann reached over and hugged him tightly. Ezra rubbed his back as Arcann sobbed loudly at him.
"Can I ask why you're upset?" Ezra asked nervously. Arcann nodded eventually looking at him. He rubbed his eyes quickly.
"M-I was at work a-and one of the people at the restaurant slapped my a-Butt. A-And I just went into t-the mode where I-I panicked and I lived through flashbacks. I-I was screaming and panicked and s-so scared. When it was all over he tried to get me fired be-because I made a scene." Arcann sobbed loudly covering his mouth. Ezra held his hand lightly, trying to keep him calm.
"Did you get fired?" Ezra asked nervously. Arcann let out a tiny sob as he shook his head no.
"M-My boss talked to me an-and I told her what happened. I-I'm gonna be working a-as a cook for a while." He sniffed loudly. Ezra smiled before reached over and began holding his cheek in his hand. Then he wiped her eyes. Arcann smiled nuzzling his hand as he let a tiny smile spread across his cheeks.
"You should have took her before hand Arcann. She would have understood a lot more on why you act like what you do. And she probably would have kicked that guy out and banged him for life. Now stop it with your tears. You're to handsome to cry." Ezra smiled to him. Arcann laughed before reaching over and hugging him lightly. Ezra held him close closing his eyes and picturing what ever he wanted right now.
It was mainly him married to Arcann and hugging his baby mama after a long day of work. Yet, he knew it was never gonna happen.
"Now, why don't we go watch some movies while we wait for Sabine to come home with some popcorn chicken." Ezra smiled. Arcann nodded wiping his eyes before climbing off of the bed, thankful to have one friend in his life.
Ban
Okay, so apparently getting into a fist fight every other week made kids stay away from you. Yet, it wasn't Ban's fault that everyone was a giant asshat from every school he had gone to.
He had detention every day in every school. Today wasn't any different. He leaned back in his chair listening to Nico listen to his music when he over heard a conversation.
"Okay what did you punch the third biggest guy in school for?" Nico asked a blond kid strangely. The blond boy glared at him before writing in a book.
"Like no disrespect but, that's how you die." Nico sighed turning around and going back to writing what the teachers had told them to copy from the board.
"Maybe I want to die." The blond boy sighed looking down. Nico looked nervous before going back to writing down the words. Ban on the other word rolled his eyes sitting down at his desk properly.
"Well if you do then you're gonna miss out on some cool shît." Ban smiled at the blond boy. Meliodas sighed turning his head and looking at him.
"Like what?" The blond sighed. Ban noticed the wrinkles and worry lines all over the younger male's face. Yet, Ban smiled pointing at the teacher sitting in the front. The teacher yawned before their head just plopped down on the desk.
Meliodas yelped jumping a foot in the air. Nico sighed rolling his eyes looking at the passed out teacher before packing his bookbag. Ban on the other hand just sat there snorting.
"See you later Ban." Nico sighed leaving the room looking at the blond nervously.
"See ya Nico." Ban smirked sticking his tongue out. Nico rolled his eyes at the white haired male before leaving the room.
"Is she okay?" He asks pointing at the teacher. Ban nodded.
"Yeah she comes to school drunk as f. Then she passing the same tim everyday." Ban smiled packing his bookbag. Then he noticed the short blond was sitting there nervously.
"Hey, you need a ride home kid?" He asked.
"I don't know if I should go. What if she wakes up?" Meliodas asked.
"She won't. She never does. And if she does she's to drunk remember if we were excused or not." Ban smiled. Meliodas sighed as he got up and began packing his things looking a little sad.
"Okay, so kid what's your name?" Ban asks detaching the blond throw his bookbag over his shoulder.
"It's Meliodas. And you are?" Meliodas asked.
"Ban. Now let's get to my car loser. We're gonna go on a little adventure." Ban smiled walking out the door. Meliodas stood there for a moment before chasing after him.
"What do you mean by that?" Meliodas asked.
"I mean I am gonna take you somewhere because you're not expected to be home until when exactly?" Ban asked.
"6pm." Meliodas whispered.
"Well damn blondie. We gotta a lot of time to kill." Ban laughed before dragging the blond in his car and taking him somewhere fun.