Wedding of musicals

Morgana
"Okay okay I got it." She smiled walking out in her large puffy dress. She smiled brightly at her friends. In fact she had made her whole wedding dress was cute. Well a dress that she wore for being a guest. She already had six bridesmaids outfits.
"Morgana love the outfit, but you know we'll probably be outside for a whole right?" Kyle asked looking at her. She sighed looking at the shiny sleeveless dresses lower half. It spent to her knees but, was going to be cold.
"She doesn't care. She's a queen!" Star snapped racing in in her outfit for the wedding. It was a bright blue dress with pink ruffles under it. She had put a pansexual flag on it though she did almost take it off six times seeing as she wasn't sure how everyone who'd except.
"Yes go queen!" Pidge smiled. For some reason she begged to wear a tuxedo to the wedding. Galen let her borrow his old tuxedo as a younger teen and even offered to drive them. Heck he even let her borrow another outfit.
"Yas queen!" Pink smiled walking in, in her pink shinny dress that looked the same as before. Yet, for once he cosplay outfit wasn't on. She still had the pink contact as always but her outfit was the same.
"Ladies we gotta go now." Meliodas panicked racing in. He was wearing a bright white outfit that his family owned for generations now. His heart raced as he panted. Everyone looked at him nervously.
"Oh my lord what's wrong now?" Pink sighed. Morgana sighed popping on her high heels with a smile. Pidge backed her purse while Kyle began going to Tumblr.
"Arcann is having the baby." Meliodas panted. That was enough to get Pidge to drop her stuff on the floor and Morgana to trip over her heels onto Kyle. Kyle meanwhile just paled looking up unaware of any thing gong on below his hands.
"I'm sorry what?" Pink asks slowly. Meliodas paled. His heart was racing.
"I..we were just in the living room and Ban was grumbling about going to this thing. A-And Arcann began screaming and there was blood an..."He looked a little sick.
"Oh god we're going." Morgana panicking jumping up to her feet. She grabbed her things and walked down the hall to go find her brother. The women just stood there nervously. That is for a moment before Pidge saw the blood. She race over catching Meliodas before he could hit the ground when he passed out.
"Oh god what the hell?" Kyle asks racing over.
"How would I know?!"
Arcann
Arcann blushed burying his face in his hands. His heart beat so loudly he could hear it in his ears. His face was bright red. Ezra sighed reaching over and rubbing his back, whispering sweet words in his ear. Lord, he wanted to drop dead.
"Honestly it's okay. A lot of people have false labor around this time too. Just be glad your boyfriend didn't hit an ambulance like the last couple that came in here did." The doctor smiled. Arcann nodded unable to look up.
"Thank you Kara for everything." Ezra smiled.
"It's okay don't mention it. Just make sure you wait until they get worse or get closer than six minutes to know for sure. But, if it's ever like this again call me first." She smiled holding her number out to him. Ezra thanked her yet again as she walked away, promising to return soon.
"Oh god I don't wanna do this." Arcann whimpered. He closed his eyes. His heart was still pumping.
"Arcann it's fine. Honestly. I promise. I'm sure everyone will understand. She did say this happens a lot." Ezra smiled sweetly at him. Arcann blushed looking at him.
"God but everyone is here...an-and I don't know where the blood was from!" He looked terrified. Ezra shushed him as he held his hands lightly.
"Look we know it's okay. She said the baby was okay. It might have been due to Morgana....you know...starting cause she bleeds through a lot of stuff like this." Ezra blurted out. Arcann sighed closing his eyes.
"It probably is." Arcann blushed.
"Hey losers! I got some stuff for the little rebel...why is everyone getting dressed to go?" Lance pouted walking in the room with Nico and Keith. He had a tiny little blue bag for their son's things. Nico and Keith were just standing there awkwardly.
"I have a tiny problem with that." Arcann blushed.
"And that would be?..."
"It was false labor." Ezra said for him. Keith walked over with Arcann's shoes. Slowly he smiled at him.
"Well we better get ready to go to the wedding then. And no dancing." He smiled before helping put on his shoes.
"Where is he? Where the hell is he?" Ban yelled kicking the door open. Everyone sat there awkwardly. Arcann yelped jumping a bit. Everyone else was panicking.
"What the heck? What are you doing that for?" Ezra asks him.
"Meliodas slit his wrist and almost died in my Galen's car. Is he in here?" Ban snapped. Everyone froze. He did what now?
4 hours later
Alexander
Alexander gulped standing there waiting for John to walk down the isle. But , deep down he knew he wouldn't come. Today was awful. All flights here were cancelled and they were snowed into a party hall. Everyone else wasn't coming. The entire place was empty except for his family and a priest. He just sighed seeing the empty rows.
"Daddy where is everyone?" Philip asks standing with their kids.
"I...I umm...."He froze up. To be honest he didn't know what to say. That is until the doors were kicked open.
"Boom baby!" Ban smiled. Uno and Jyugo snorted as the ushered past him. Everyone else was headed there as well. A lot of the other students pushed past them. They all smiled and laughed as they headed in. All of them seemed happy to even be here. Except for Meliodas. He didn't come yet. That is until Morgana had to slowly let him lay on her shoulder. He smiled waving at them nervously. A lot of the kids waved back. Yet, Hera waved back smiling brightly at him over everyone else.
"Oh they all look nice." Philip smiled. His sister waved falling hello to his aunt Hera. He seemed happy as ever. He smiled looking at the tiny kids. They all seemed happy. That is until the music began to play. Everyone stood up while John walked down the isle.
"Bow chicks bow wow." Kyle whispered. Morgana gave a weak smile. She just yawned though so it was tiring for her. They all just say there and whispered. Well her and he friends.
"You look lovely." Alexander whispered to John. John smiled holding his hands lightly.
"You look amazing." John smiled. The kids giggled up at them when the wedding began. They seemed so happy.
Yuri
"Remind me why we all agreed to come this?" Yuri asked wiping her eyes.
"Cause no one else was coming." Sayori admitted looking a little upset.
"Well we came..now who's ready for the photo shoot?" Mikey asks looking at them. They all raced off to have some fun. Especially Meliodas who had to be back at the hospital in another hour.

 Especially Meliodas who had to be back at the hospital in another hour