Outburst

Meliodas
"Mel...it's almost time." His oldest brother sighed looking in his bed to check on him. Meliodas was sitting there curled up into a ball looking as sad. He was curling up more as he looked at his own feet.
"I don't wanna go to school today....Can I stay here all day?" Meliodas mumbled feeling numb. His older brother, Mael sighed as he looked at his baby brother. He then walked in and sat down on his baby brothers bed.
"Mel,.....I know it's hard for you and Zeldris today. It's hard on me and dad too but, you gotta remember that this isn't what she probably wanted it to be like this for you guys." Mael sighed before reaching over for him. Meliodas pouted moving further away for while looking down still.
"She loved you more than life it's self. You know she would have wanted to give the stars in the night sky for you. And you know she would give it to you now if she was still with us but, you know what she had to do." Mael blushed looking nervous before he held his arms open for his brother to hug him.
"You want a hug? It's gonna help today Meliodas until we get the call again..and since you're friend....you know. You know you need it today." Mael sighs. Meliodas blushed before hugging his older brother tightly.
"Why did she have to go?" Meliodas sighed. Mael held him close.
"This was so she could get better and you know it. She'll be home before you know it." Mael smiled at him. Meliodas sighed nodding his head.
Morgana
Morgana smiled eating a tiny fork full of food before hearing that noise in her head again. She quickly dropped the fork and sat there staring at her food. The girl began looking at a trash can enviously. The girl was about to stand up when Meliodas held her hand lightly.
"Sit back down and at least eat another bite." Meliodas begged giving her puppy dog eyes. She sighed sitting back down before talking with her friends. She laughed with Pidge and Kyle for a while longer before eating a fork full of food. Then she heard the snorting again yet, louder. She began thinking maybe she was going crazy.
Then she saw her friend's faces.
They were full of rage as they looked at a snickering boy behind them. She rolled her eyes as she kept eating while Kyle flipped them off before talking more with her. Pidge meanwhile went on he phone trying to calm herself down. As for Meliodas he glared at them.
The second she ate a third Fork full the boy's made the noise again. Kyle glared at them before holding her hand lightly. Morgana sighed pushing her food away from herself which made Pidge panic a bit.
"I-I'm not really hungry. I'll eat later." Morgana lied with a smile listening to the house snicker. Kyle sighed holding her hand.
"Morgana you have to eat at least a full meal a day and you haven't done it in three whole days. I know you're trying but, would you mind trying it again for me?" Kyle begged. She sighed looking into his bright eyes which made her break. It always had since they were so much younger.
"Okay fine." She smiled before scooping another fork full off food. The second she had the food an inch away from her mouth, she heard that noise again. Quickly she shut her mouth.
Meliodas on the other hand PUNCHED the male making fun of her in his mouth. Everyone froze watching this. Mel never acted like this! Never! He had never hit anyone ever either but some how his fist wasn't red from the Impact very badly.
"WHAT THE HELL MAN?" The taller male asked picking Mel up by the collar of the shirt and glaring daggers at him. His free hand clenched into a fist and shook while Mel looked the male in the eyes.
"You made fun of my friend." Mel explained.
"So! She's just gotta grow a pair and learn to deal with it!" The other male snapped.
"What? You mean like how you handled being punched by a boy the size of a five year old well?" Mel asked with a smirk.
The male punched the boy in the face before throwing him against the wall as the students began running over. Morgana tried to pull the taller male away but, it didn't work. Pidge on the other hand began looking for a Teacher. Kyle on the other hand, he was looking for a certain someone.
Morgana was pushed to the ground when Mel was hit by a chair. Then the taller male raced over and began beating him to a bloody pulp. That is until the biggest guy in the entire high school grabbed the taller Male's hand, keeping him from hitting the younger boy.
"Who the he-"The male was cut off coming face to face with a pissed of Galen.
"Leave him the fuck alone before I show you the amount of pain you deserve for beating him this badly." Galen warned the male as he beans his arm back to keep him from hitting the other student.
A teacher raced over and broke up the situation soon. The older, taller male was getting expelled for hurting Meliodas. Meanwhile a few other kids covered for Mel and he only got detention for a week. Galen on the other hand was given a high five from other students for saving Meliodas.
Nico
"Okay what did you punch the third biggest guy in school for?" Nico asked Mel strangely. Meliodas glared at him before writing in a book.
"Like no disrespect but, that's how you die." Nico sighed turning around and going back to writing what the teachers had told them to copy from the board. Yet, the next words to leave Meliodas's mouth made his blood run cold even though he said it sarcastically.
"Maybe I want to die." Meliodas rolled his eyes.
Yet, it sounded a bit to Nico like there was a bit of truth to that statement.