Waking up in a hospital

Star
There star sat clicking her pen angrily as she watched Marco and Jackie kiss romantically. Like really really romantically. She saw some things she never wanted to see again in her life time. Such as underwear grabbing.
Anyways, she was getting more and more angry as she sat there trying to draw picture after picture. Her body seemed to fill with rage with every second but, she dare not burst out and break or she would be remembered for that when everyone was out of school and nothing else. Or at least that was the plan.
It was until Jackie looked up seeing star. She smiled her damn wicked smile before flipping her off and mouthing 'he's mine now bitch' before biting his neck. Six other people saw this and expected her to just take it. That's what she had always done before hand. Yet, today was the day Star finale broke.
She slammed her things down on the table they were eating at, no longer caring if she made a scene. Her blue eyes gave a hard glare.
"You got something you wanna say to me Jackie?" She snapped glaring at her. Jackie leaned back looking as star struck as everyone else. Then she spoke up.
"As a matter of fact yeah I do. What the hell is it with you and my boyfriend?" She snapped standing up and glaring back at her. She was towering over the short blond but, that didn't threaten star one bit. Instead it made her braver some how.
"We're friend! Best friends! And neighbours for a matter of fact! So why do you hate me so bad! Why do you send me messages on Facebook telling me to kill myself when you know it will make Marco, your boyfriend, mad at you if he ever found out!" Star snapped glaring even more. Marco was staring at Jackie in awe. While everyone else there tried to ignore it when Jackie burst out laughing.
"That was a joke Star. You need to live a little. You gotta learn what jokes look like. I'm just messing with you but, what is with you and my boyfriend?" Jackie snapped again leaning down a bit glaring at her more.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Star admitted bashfully.
"You obviously like him. Hell I got a recording of you saying it so might as well as him out now while we're all here so you can humaikate me and have him to yourself." Jackie snapped.
"Jackie look can we no-" Jackie shoved her fairway in front of Marco. Star fell helplessly on her knees.
"You either tell him now or I will beat the shit outta you!" Jackie snapped grabbing the back of Star's hair. Star whimpered while a few students went to go find a teacher.
"I-"
"I SAID SAY IT!" She snapped pulling it back more making Star yell. Star tear up a bit from the pain before speaking.
"Marco Diaz I like you. Would you like to go on a date with you. Would you like to go out with me?" Star begged feeling her ankle being stepped on by Jackie's heels. Marco looked shocked before he gave her a look that made her fearful. A look of pity. He sighed looking at her as if she was just a dog begging for food.
"I'm sorry Star but, I've never liked you that way." He sighed looking away feeling obviously awful about telling her like this. Star felt her world crumble as Jackie and her friends laughed at her while a teacher ran over.
The next few hours were a blur. A teacher came over to help her. She sat in class the rest of the day until the last period of the day when she was called out of class. She was prepared for detention since nothing else happened to her for what happened but, instead she was told one for two things.
One, she was being transferred to Pierre Elliott Memorial high school per her request. Well the second thing was that her friend had passed out due to blood loss at lunch and was now in the hospital.
Sayori
"I don't see why you're mad at me for making you take a rápe kit." Sayori sighed.
"Cause now kids are gonna think it out myself out there!" Morgana pouted. Sayori snorted before anything else. Morgana pouted and blushed while Sayori laughed.
"Morgana you're the nicest kid out there. Who ever thinks that is probably go get beat up by your gigantic brother or your friends." Sayori smiled leaning over her seat a bit to look at her.
"Oh...thanks." Morgana blushed brighter looking at her. She wasn't sure if that was a complement or not. Or even it was anything as a matter of fact.
"Don't mention it." Sayori giggled before hearing a few footsteps running down the hall to her room and a few panicked whispers. Morgana's face went red. She knew those voices. Those were her friends.
"Well I should go before they panic and shove me out of the room." Sayori giggled. Morgana smiled at her kindly.
"Well thank you for making sure I'm okay." Morgana smiled. Sayori nodded looking at her phone as she got her things ready. The second she turned to leave, she stopped where she was walking.
"Don't mention it girl. And if you have any problems girl just tell me from now on, okay?" Sayori smiled kindly from the door way. Yet, something about Morgana told her that smile looked fake.
"Okay but, only if you do the same with me." Morgana begged. Sayori nodded before opening the door and walking out of the room. Not even ten seconds later all her friends raced out into the room.
Kyle
Meliodas reached over and hugged her tightly. Before Morgana could even say a word Kyle and Pidge joined in the death grip hug.
"My god! How did this happen?! You're the most healthy out of all of us!" Pidge stated while Kyle sobbed into his friend chest. Morgana shrugged.
"Well apparently my periods are the worst now." Morgana mumbled which made Meliodas look at her isn't his mouth hanging open.
"So the reason why you didn't get meds is why?" Meliodas asked.
"Cause it started when we were in class." Morgana pouted. "And I wasn't bothering Galen to get them for me again."
"Well hell I'll get them for you from now on!" Meliodas exclaimed loudly.
"Mel no."
"Yes! Yes! For fucks sake I'll buy you pads if you need them!
"Yeah! Yeah I'm gonna go get it with Mel too if you need me to! Just don't faint on us again!" Kyle begged loudly. Morgana blushed brightly watching her friends, that were boys, go on about how they would buy her stuff if she needed them too. Hell they would even get her chocolate. While they were going on about this Pidge leaned over to her ear and whispered.
"If you need anything I can get anything you need. Including drugs to slip into the nurses drinks in here." Pidge smiled brightly. Morgana giggled.
"Oh my god Pidge noooooo!" Morgana giggled. Pidge giggled back.
"Pidge yeeess!"
Morgana
Soon Morgana found herself sitting on her bed all alone for five minutes. Only five. She sighed closing her eyes as she began thinking if things. Everything shine a nurse came in.
"Morgana Polaris Merck...that is your full name correct?" The nurse asked looking at her. Morgana nodded bashfully.
"You know I've never seen a father drop everything and get here before the ambulance with his child in it." The nurse smiled sitting down near her. Morgana sighed.
  "Yeah that would be my dad." Morgana smiled tiredly. The nurse chuckled a bit as she looked around nervously. Every time the girl's father wasn't in here her friends would be in the room. She thanked good she had a moment to talk to her about what she knew.
"So can I ask you a serious question?" The women asked with a smile. Morgana shrugged.
"Yeah sure why not." She smiled.
"How long have you been starving yourself?"