Chapter 12: Protection

"Tianyou, were you always travelling the continent by yourself?" Lan Yan quickly rode Gale horse, and asked a question as he was quite curious about Ren Tianyou. In his opinion, it was impossible for Ren Tianyou who was only Intermediate Fighter to survive in the continent for so long. But he didn't know and he would not believe that not too long ago, Ren Tianyou had killed Saint Class magical beast.

"He he, actually I relayed on the power of my blood lineage, so I was able to survive for this long. And I really don't like fighting so I cultivated up to merely Intermediate Fighter and stopped cultivating." Ren Tianyou explained with a smile.

"Oh, it was like that." Lan Yan let out an understanding sound.

The power of blood lineage was quite normal in this Divine Wind Continent, basically every expert cultivators possessed the power of blood lineage. There were all kinds of strange blood lineage. There was no lack of pure element based blood lineage and those who have this blood lineage have higher affinity with their element compared to others. Fire blood lineage, lightning blood lineage and so on are the example of pure element blood lineage. And there were also a blood lineage that was passed down from the higher level magical beasts or even mythical beasts, such as the clan of original owner 'Ximen Tianlong' had the blood lineage of dragon and this powerful strength of this blood lineage helped them to become one of four major clan.

The power of blood lineage are classified into 9 rank, rank 9 is the lowest. And above rank 1 there was still Saint rank and highest blood lineage God ranked blood lineage. Although the power of blood lineage can somewhat improve the strength of the person, but higher ranked power of blood lineage would make even easy to improve the strength.

So after Lan Yan heard that Ren Tianyou had relayed on his power of blood lineage to survive in the continent for this long, he nodded his head in understanding. As they all knew that power of blood lineage could have any kind of strange ability.

"Oh, that's right, why were you here, Magical Beasts' Forest is a very remote place and also very dangerous. Don't tell me that you all had nothing to do and come here for a tour." Ren Tianyou felt quite strange as he thought why Lan Yan and others had come to such a dangerous place.

Ren Tianyou had already noticed that the strength of these peoples were quite good, especially that beard man Luo Tianxing, do not underestimate him just because he looked funny, his strength was already at the level of Swords Master and Ren Tianyou could also sense some type of shocking power hiding inside his body, and current level Ren Tianyou shouldn't underestimate this shocking power. The strength of remaining other were also not bad, weakest among them was already at the level of Magic Scholar.

But all of them could be counted as a genius as they have this level of power at their current age. Still this level of power was not sufficient to venture inside Magical Beasts' Forest. And you should know that inside Magical Beasts' Forest, there are many high level magical beasts who are far stronger. Unless they stayed in the outer area of the forest, perhaps inside the forest they could encounter class 6 or 7 magical beasts, which could easily annihilate them. And from the dress and their speaking manner, Ren Tianyou was absolutely sure that they were descended of a huge clan, so why did the older generation of their clan take the risk to let these outstanding talents to come to this Magical Beasts' Forest without any guards.

"He he, to tell you the truth, we are the student of Supreme Light Academy, we came to this Magical Beasts' Forest because our teacher of academy gave us the experience and training assignment. We had to complete this assignment in order to rise to a higher class." Li Feng who was next to Ren Tianyou slowly explained.

"So it was like that! Yi........." Ren Tianyou suddenly stopped talking in the middle of his sentence, because he sensed several powerful energy at some distance behind him.

In Different World with Naruto Systemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें